What's been Going On?

Buggot

I see Revolution stuff, Avatars, weird AVatars in game, Everyone mad at Bluerise, some other stuff. I've been inactive since late July. Can anyone keep me up to date? Thanks

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
There was briefly this "Revolution" group going on in PWO that basically wanted Bluerise to step down, I'm not sure why but it seems to have been a huge misunderstanding. It's nothing to concern yourself about though I don't think, since it seems to have been something that stopped just as quickly as it started.

Buggot

Jinji said:
There was briefly this "Revolution" group going on in PWO that basically wanted Bluerise to step down, I'm not sure why but it seems to have been a huge misunderstanding. It's nothing to concern yourself about though I don't think, since it seems to have been something that stopped just as quickly as it started.

Okay, thanks! How's any updates/progress going?
Also, what's with the different avatars in game? I look like Shane (not trying to start anything, of course)

Merse

Youngster
Buggot said:
Also, what's with the different avatars in game? I look like Shane (not trying to start anything, of course)
Updates are more or less stopped since Shane left, although the staff claims that the new Playerdex is finally under testing.
About the new avatars, I have no idea. They just appeared a few days ago and there was no official comment aobut it. There was a discussion about that some of us would welcome different unique avatars available in the token store. My guess is that somebody in the staff is exploring what could be done about it.

Nightmare!

Merse said:
Buggot said:
Updates are more or less stopped since Shane left, although the staff claims that the new Playerdex is finally under testing.
About the new avatars, I have no idea. They just appeared a few days ago and there was no official comment aobut it. There was a discussion about that some of us would welcome different unique avatars available in the token store. My guess is that somebody in the staff is exploring what could be done about it.
[glow=yellowgreen]Blue told me that Shane was bored so he started messing up with the database. I think they were going to make an announcement for the people who wanted their old sprite back but they haven't yet.[/glow]

Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
nightmarerealm said:
Merse said:
Buggot said:
[glow=yellowgreen]Blue told me that Shane was bored so he started messing up with the database. I think they were going to make an announcement for the people who wanted their old sprite back but they haven't yet.[/glow]

Yes, It was Shane who changed the Avatar's and did some messing around.