Search results

1. C

Token store shiny Pokémon

I'd have to disagree. I think I am making things better if you believe in accountability, honesty, and apologies. If you want to speak directly to me instead of something relevant to this post, then respond in the PM I sent you.
  2. C

"[S] Shiny: A Pokemon which is sparkly and is a different colour than its normal counterpart. These pokemon also have stat bonuses and are highly sought after. (eg. [S]Zubat = a Shiny Zubat). Sometimes [NS] is used to refer to non-Shiny Pokemon, but this is not as common a term." Someone will...
  3. C

LOL. That is literally all I can say in response to that.
  4. C

So you really want us to believe that Bluerise was the only person that knew that shiny UC didn't apply to the same rules as other shinies? I don't even want to bother wasting my time to quote Bluerise. Every arrogant reply he makes seems he is taking pleasure in finally being caught in his...
  5. C

Questions & Answers Feb 2013

You guys are right. After reading just a few of the arguments, the best way to go would definitely be starting with a new starter in a new region and unlocking your old pokemon when you completed the region. I wish this would've been the way it was traveling from Kanto to Johto, but I...
  6. C

Questions & Answers Feb 2013

The reason I'd assume the *cough* writer *cough* was going for hinges on the linear progression aspect of the game. Traveling from Kanto to Johto and then battling level 6 pokemon trainers was the tedious part. Starting fresh would be fine IMO, but that's a side-ways step. The level cap in the...
  7. C

is this against the rules?

Guys.... come on. Seriously. Tell the person to stop. If they don't stop, ignore them. Eventually they WILL stop because they just want attention. Grow up. Quit trying to get everyone banned/punished for the most idiotic things. #annoyed
  8. C

The Money

This is actually a fantastic idea, but then there wouldn't be trading again until April. I mean June. Woops, November. Definitely November. Ehhh, maybe next February.
  9. C

Current state of Trade forum

This would be an EXCELLENT idea to implement since the new Playerdex is almost here and would be a great way to transition into it. I'd make sure everyone has a clean slate to start "XXXX pokemon shop" or whatever they want to call their shop.
  10. C

Broken Moves

Move Name: Acid Move type(fire, grass, normal): Poison What it currently does: Currently inflicts damage and has the chance of lowering the USER'S Special Defense by -10. What makes it broken: It should have the chance to lower the OPPONENT'S Special Defense instead. What needs to be done to...
  11. C

Tecknical updates

I'd say fix the moves so they accurately show HP before moving on to others. Quality > Quantity.
  12. C

Fusioncenter, good for player good for the game.

I can tell you spent a lot of time working on this, but while it's creative, I don't think it's a very good idea. It would take FOREVER, be extremely expensive, and at the end of the day it would be entirely way too time consuming. I currently don't have any level 99 pokemon, but how many...
  13. C

PWO Game

Based on the amount of players with membership, the amount of uncatchable pokemon running around, and the amount of members actively selling tokens, I'm guessing PWO has quite the bank account to pay for the server. From everything I've read in this post and others, it appears this game is in a...