Search results

1. I.Am

Mega Pokes !

Please. Thanks.
  2. I.Am

Why There Is No..

( There you go click bait title )..Official tournament event ? The last one is 2011 which is FIVE YEARS ago. Are you guys lazy or something ? Lose hope on this game ? Busy ? Have to take care kids ? Every single day i see your in game battler requesting battle no switch so why not make an...
  3. I.Am

My character sprite gone. http://prntscr.com/75ewvg
  4. I.Am

Supeiiiiie !

5. I.Am

Hi from I.Am

Just saying hi to all of you because i never make a topic here yet. I playing for almost for a year now. I was retired for 3-4 months and come back playing from May 2014 until now. So thats its simple and short introduction. See you all in game. ;)
  6. I.Am

Close

Edit : Close.
  7. I.Am

Cant edit Blissey's moves.

As title said i cant edit Blissey's moves at Playerdex. Can you guys check it out ?
  8. I.Am

What a really good timing.

I was pvp with this guy and his Starmie missed hydro. I only need to 1 hit with ice shard and win the battle but.. P/S : Life really hate me. :D :'(
  9. I.Am

Hypnosis bugged?

Hypnosis accuracy should be 60 right ? Then why the hell i pvp with this random guy using Gengar never miss his hypnosis 4 times straight to my pokes ?! Seriously ? Usually that move will missed after 1-2 times success but not this time. What happened here ? Any update i missed like Hypnosis...
  10. I.Am

Aqua Tail accuracy.

Well i think we need to update some move like Aqua Tail accuracy for physical attacker water pokes like Feraligatr and Gyarados. Since we got Flamethrower 95 spatk/100 accuracy, Solarbeam 120 spatk/100 accuracy so why not change Aqua Tail accuracy from 90 to 100 ? Because water poke suppose to...
  11. I.Am

Seriously ?

That could probably max speed one you know. :'( Thx server.
  12. I.Am

Something fishy !

Well just wait and see. :P
  13. I.Am

Dusk stone

Please make it available as a quest reward like reaper cloth. Hope PWO team will consider it. Thanks. :P
  14. I.Am

I knew this day will coming.

I trained a lot of pokes and evo them at level 99 successfully but this time i misclicked no at level 99 due to distraction while training. Is there any way i can save this Quilava and evo it to Typholosion ? Save me [GE].
  15. I.Am

Server online 32 % !

Server watch stated 32 % online and not increasing so obviously the server lock to certain amount of players.Please increase the % because i need to login..I got a lot daycaring pokes to do.lol. Thank you.