Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownCactus

Kindly report the issue on the playerdex under bugs or you can send a message to Bluerise, Donar or Luminance. You might wait for some days or weeks but someone will help you out eventually. In case you message Luminance he will help you out soon as he sees the message, up to few hours or a day time.

I.Am

Yeah i know all that **** ok ? This is not bug, i messed up something on interface folder and i didnt know which image and i dont want to download PWO client again just to fix this. I been here longer than you so yeah whatever this cactus thingy. Go plant some cactus or something.

Saric

Youngster
Did you check your sprite folder to make sure that the sprite you were using is there? The default one would be in the folder named "1", or if you were using the lance one, it'd be in "3"

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
To be more specific, the folder to check is, starting from where you installed PWO, /Skins/(your current skin or Default)/Sprites/(1, 2 or 3)

1 is for Male Players and 2 for Female; unless you somehow have a Lance sprite instead, which uses folder 3 regardless.

I.Am

Im using Lance sprite and yes all my sprite folder is okay, this happened after i edit some moves image provided by Reiatsu here http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=33068.

Saric

Youngster
Looked through the settings folder and the only thing that could vaguely be relevant is this line NumberOfPlayerTextures = 7

Try adding that to the top under "Settings"

I.Am

Looked through the settings folder and the only thing that could vaguely be relevant is this line NumberOfPlayerTextures = 7

Yes, its working. Thanks Saric you rocks !

Status
Not open for further replies.