Why There Is No..

I.Am

( There you go click bait title )..Official tournament event ? The last one is 2011 which is FIVE YEARS ago. Are you guys lazy or something ? Lose hope on this game ? Busy ? Have to take care kids ? Every single day i see your in game battler requesting battle no switch so why not make an official tournament promoting switching to change PWO battler's mind set. That is my suggestion.

I.Am

As usual dead forum, dead players, dead everything.

filipy

I.Am said:
( There you go click bait title )..Official tournament event ? The last one is 2011 which is FIVE YEARS ago. Are you guys lazy or something ? Lose hope on this game ? Busy ? Have to take care kids ? Every single day i see your in game battler requesting battle no switch so why not make an official tournament promoting switching to change PWO battler's mind set because switching. That is my suggestion.

I agree, but I hope natures and abilities first, because there's not point to a tournament if the battle system still unbalanced.

But anyway yes, this is a good idea especially for a community that still has bias to switch battles.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
We haven't given up on hosting tournaments and there have been attempts to get official tournaments going over the years since the last one. The problem as always is staff resources- all staff already have their hands full and all spare time taken up with other things.

We do recognise that official tournaments are very popular and as soon as it is viable for us to organise another one it will happen.