Search results

1. P

Farewell PWO!

Farewell dear friends, fellow players, and members of the staff. Stating my reasons for finally making up my mind after months of being indecisive would just bring up problems and issues I wish not to be brought up. I would just like to thank every single player who has helped me out, who has...
  2. P

Pokemart suggestion

I love the new playerdex with all the new features, especially the pokemart. May I suggest that in your personal pokemart, you can see your pokemons that are still up for sale and your pokemons that have been sold. This would really help us players to know which ones we still have to try to sell...
  3. P

Change of Username

So I've successfully changed my username from PewDiePie_Felix to pieoffury in playerdex and I am able to log in with my new username in both playerdex and in game. Can I ask why my name hasn't changed here on forums?
  4. P

NPC on the wrong map

So I was just exploring the maps, looking for some bugs and whatnot. This is one thing I found so far. An NPC selling transportation tickets in the daycare center below goldenrod city in johto.
  5. P

Release of new playerdex

Any news or updates on when the new playerdex will be released? I am mostly interested in the new guild features, specifically, wherein the leader can kick members out of the guild. This was a great feature before in the early days of pwo and I am hoping to see it up and running once again...
  6. P

Events for Vouchers

I like how the events have quests to do before actually obtaining the vouchers. Though, the problem with the two recent events, namely CNY and currently the shell quest, is that snorlax and lapras would lose their value. If you plan on throwing in a new poke for the quest item drops, you should...
  7. P

WELCOME BACK PWO

After over 1 week of server host problems, I gladly welcome everyone back to the community! ;D I hope everyone understands that the staff did all they can from emailing, to texting and to calling a specific staff member who is the only one who can contact the host server. Namely, Xanatus...
  8. P

Simple guide to in-game transportation system

TRAM -Cerulean -Blackthorn -Ecruteak -Silver Town -Pewter TRAIN -Viridian -Saffron -Cherrygrove -Goldenrod -Silver Town FERRY -Vermillion -Cinnabar -Olivine -Cianwood -Cherrygrove
  9. P

Dealing with suspected botters

I've opened this topic because I have heard and known of several players hunting on grass then suddenly being teleported to pc. Not every single one of them were botters because a few of them thought it was just lag and simply walked back to the grassy areas. I just want staff to hear me out in...
  10. P

Poison super effective against bug?

1. Pinsir is a pure BUG type pokemon. Sludgebomb is a POISON type attack. 2. Heracross is a BUG/FIGHTING type pokemon. Sludgewave is a POISON type attack. Bug type is weak against fire, rock, and flying. Someone should probably fix this because currently, poison is super effective against bug...
  11. P

My comeback

Hello everyone :) I just want to inform everyone that I will be bringing back my old identity/username once new playerdex is up in 2014, or so I've heard from rumors running around PWO, which would allow me to change my username back to weirdo3. I have had some issues with people saying I am an...
  12. P

Boosting, more of exploiting the battle system than strategy

I personally find boosting overpowered in PWO and it ruins the point of battles. I don't look at boosting as a strategy 'cause you don't even rely on your pokemon, your pokemon's moveset, your pokemon's stats, and your pokemon's IVs to win, but just boosting and that ain't strategy. The only...
  13. P

Recovering my old account?

I have an old account last used around 4-5 years ago. It's username is "wierdo3". The email address I used for that account is the same for this one. Both accounts, wierdo3 and PewDiePie_Felix, are registered with only 1 email address. I can't post it here cause it gives out my real name. Is it...
  14. P

Hey bros

I felt like posting here even if I've been here for over a month now. This is actually my 2nd account, 1st one was during the old pwo years back but it got cancelled. Basically, started from scratch on this account. Just wanted to say hey to everyone. You'll often see me trying to help out...
  15. P

Cinnabar Gym Bug

Note: I was talking with my good friend ElectroKoolAid when this happened and told him everything that had happened. Also, please don't mind my team, I'm embarrassed :'( I started in Johto, so Kanto NPC and gyms should have higher levels than normal. 1st time I entered the gym, all the NPCs...