Events for Vouchers

pieoffury

I like how the events have quests to do before actually obtaining the vouchers. Though, the problem with the two recent events, namely CNY and currently the shell quest, is that snorlax and lapras would lose their value. If you plan on throwing in a new poke for the quest item drops, you should use invaluable (in a sense that it can't be used in battle yet due to limitations with broken moves/tms) UC pokes or pokemon similar to skarmory, so as not to mess up the actual values and prices of such pokemons. Snorlax was valuable before since it was really hard to encounter in route 12, and recently became UC. But since the CNY event, snorlax would hardly sell now since everyone has 'em and nearly everyone could easily use one in battle. Now lapras? Lapras is valuable since, again, it's difficult to encounter in union cave and is a sold counter to dragonite/salamence/flygon. There was also gastly who is now very cheap, even when shiny.

As quoted from Dovee, "like, oh a pack of vaporeon has been sighted through some river, but keep it hr."

What I'm trying to suggest are any of the following, if possible:
1. Use invaluable (limited battle-use due to broken moves/tms) in-game or UC pokes
2. Keep the same catchable pokemon, just let one of them drop an item, with a drop rate of HR

I just don't want to see prices of pokes greatly depressing just because of 1 event.

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
Just my piece of mrring:

1. Use invaluable (limited battle-use due to broken moves/tms) in-game or UC pokes
-Why should the 'non-valuable' UCs be made catchable? Just because you/most people don't have them? What about the ones who have more of those pokes and not many battlers? Should people stop collecting non-battler UCs because they know they'll be catch-able in events?
And I understand the snorlax prices-crisis. But imo it's more of an economy issue than the events that they are selling for so low.

2. Keep the same catchable pokemon, just let one of them drop an item, with a drop rate of HR
Agreed that too many pokemon have been made catchable in game recently. But instead of what you suggested above, maybe for the next few events they should go for another theme rather than drop-offs from pokemon and such (which i suppose they plan to do already).

-In all, I'd say, to a limit, deal with it. :p The poke world will be no fun without these ups and downs and changes in rarities and prices. One day you find an endangered bird, the next day a flock of them is found in another corner of the world. iknowthatsoundedweird.