Cinnabar Gym Bug

pieoffury

Note:
I was talking with my good friend ElectroKoolAid when this happened and told him everything that had happened.
Also, please don't mind my team, I'm embarrassed :'(

I started in Johto, so Kanto NPC and gyms should have higher levels than normal.
1st time I entered the gym, all the NPCs had lvl 70-75 pokemons (normal, no problem there)
I leave to heal my pokes, when I re-enter, each one battled me again, with lvl 40-45 pokemons (bugged! forgot to take an SS here though)
I go straight to Blaine since I didn't take any damage from the previous NPC battles. He too had a team of lvl 40-50 pokemons (bugged! should be 70+ got an SS here)

[attachment=2906]

I leave the gym, heal in pc, and re-enter to check if it gets bugged again (back to normal in a sense that I needed to wait to rebattle them, no problem there)
I try re-logging in to check if it gets bugged again. NPCs are normal, but Blaine acts like a regular NPC and sees me 3 spaces away (bugged! he's a gym leader, it shouldn't happen, got an SS here)

[attachment=2905]

Hopefully I got enough proof that the gym's bugged and hopefully it gets fixed soon :)

Fist bump bros! Stay awesome 8) (not the real PewDiePie, just a huge fan)

Attachments

• Cinnabar Gym bug.jpg
    Cinnabar Gym bug.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 312
  • Cinnabar Gym bug 2.jpg
    Cinnabar Gym bug 2.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 312

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
Is this still an issue for you? and does it happen with other gym's trainers too?

pieoffury

Already in my 16th gym, and it only happened in cinnabar gym for me