Search results

1. C

If you were a staff member, how would you contribute?

I made this out of curiosity. I want to know what motivates people. Pick at most 3 things from each category that you think you would really enjoy doing. Pick a fourth if you reaaallly can't decide on something. NOTE: Pick things you would actually like TO DO, not things you want PWO to have...
  2. C

Top battlers and stale competition

I just thought of a way to address the issues of newbie to vet gaps and staleness in the PvP scene with one fell swoop. The top battlers would be determined by the wins gained per year, not from all time. This lets great but slightly newer battlers directly compete with vets for a title...
  3. C

Your Best and Worst Years in PWO

Sorry, but if this is your first and only year here, please do not vote. Feel free to discuss your current experience though. If you did vote, feel free to say why one year was fun and another wasn't. I'll start: My best year here was arguably 2010; this is the year I was invited to be a staff...
  4. C

Stop. Just STOP IT.

Hi, as many of you know, I am female. This has an unfortunate side-effect of making every other male on PWO confess their love/hit on me/want me to do...stuff for them (without even knowing who I am, really). This has happened in PWO for as long as I remember, and at first it was flattering but...
  5. C

Easy low level training lategame (woo!)

A lot of you might think "No duh, I already know about this." However, for those that don't, the Cerulean Cave Magikarps give you 2-3k experience per kill and don't know any good moves. Thus, if you have a level 10 and some potions (and you simply kill the poliwhirl/horsea with other pokemon)...
  6. C

What is your opinion of the community?

EDIT: Do note this is a year+ old post. While there is legitimate discussion going on still, my opinion has changed a bit as the people who annoyed me previously are now gone. Currently, I have a beef with rude trolls in the help chat. :P [hr] Old post: So I've been in game for a while, on my...
  7. C

Which Rhy is better? Help meh plz.

So, I've caught these two lovely Rhy and have no idea which is better.  Could I have some help choosing/ Hear your opinion? Rhydon Rhyhorn
  8. C

The History of the Surfboard, as Sung by a Bard

~There once was a board with sapphire sails So expensive that it made newbies wail It carried sprites and all the like It made travel to cinnabar less of a hike ♪ ~But one day it was made needed and rich folk alike, to Johto proceeded But the newer ones stood aghast on the shore And caused a...