Search results

1. K

Too many Jolteons

So currently Eevee only evolves into Jolteon and I believe Jolteon was chosen because it was the one that could be most useful in battle. Well now there are a lot of Jolteons out there so if its possible why not change Eevee's evolution to either Vaporeon or Flaeron. I know PWO cant support...
  2. K

Viridian Train station doesn't sell tickets?

Was it done on purpose or something or just an error?
  3. K

KS is back!!!!

For those who don't know me I have been playing PWO since 2011, I participated in some events and helped out in the wiki, I have been really inactive for the past 3 months I am not going to lie I kinda got bored of PWO, I mean I've been to my guild's IRC but I haven't been active in PWO much...
  4. K

Wiki Technical Difficulties

I've noticed that recently the wiki has been having technical difficulties more often than it used to. Any reason for that?
  5. K

Joining of the Union Rooms

Umm why were they seperated again? Was it to reduce scams, not that I mind spending 10k to use the train but spending 10k just to trade in another city and then most likely another 10k to go back kinda seems pointless to me unless its someway to take a little money out of the game. Is it...
  6. K

Never Got Moltres Feather after defeating Moltres

After defeating moltres like a month ago, I never got the feather.
  7. K

Linking the client to the veekun calculator

Is it possible to link the client to the calculator? Like on the hub if you wanna check your poke's stats, you can just click a link on the hub and it opens a window to the veeken calculator with your poke's stats. Its not neccessary as we can do it manually but I think if its possible why not.
  8. K

Playerdex not working

I cannot use the playerdex becuase everytime I log in I try and click something like "token store" and I get logged out and it says you need to be logged in to access that.
  9. K

HR encounters

How long have you been playing? How many have you had in your time of PWO? What would you like to find? So far in my time here which is roughly a year, I've had 5 Horribly Rare encounters. I made this topic to remind everyone of the rarity of a HR pokemon and why they shouldnt be sold for such...
  10. K

No trapinch Dragons Den

So I finally found and killed dratini :( only to found out that trapinch is no longer in the dragons den. Why was it taken out? Will it be put back in? I think it should becuase finding dratini was alot of work and I kinda want a flygon lol.
  11. K

Playerdex Images

The pokemon images on my playerdex arent coming up, is it going to be fixed when the new playerdex comes in?, its not a big problem but it does make it easier to see the pokemon.
  12. K

Membership error

I have some sort of visual error, I dont think I have membership but the playerdex says I do and it gets extended everyday 1 day, and when I defeat a pokemon it says that I am recieveing the exp boost from MS but I did the math and I am just recieving what I would get from a regular battle.
  13. K

Friendlist has been kinda Grey

Yeah since returning to PWO recently, my friendlist has been kinda grey meaning none of my friends are online. Anyone else have that problem? ,But I guess thats what happens. So anoyone wanna be friends? :)
  14. K

Pokedex Bug

I've had this weird bug on my pokedex for a long time and I also reported it once but I dont think anything came from it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the client but it doesnt work. Should I report this on the bug catcher on the playerdex? As you can see in the attachment it says I have...
  15. K

PWO twitter question

The token giveaway, is it available to only active acounts or all the accounts registered under the game?
  16. K

Signature not coming up

My signature comes up in old posts but any recent posts I make it doesnt come up. It doesnt come up for me here either.
  17. K

Playerdex password reset

Is there something wrong with the password reset option on the playerdex becuase i tried to reset one on my old account and it doesnt work.
  18. K

Another question

Last time I was here, trade city was the only place to trade, now we have Unions rooms are they in every pokemon center or just saffron? Also encounters while surfing nice...
  19. K

A little confused..

I've been gone for a long time and have no clue whats going on right now but can you donate now , I have no clue whats going on with the tokens and donations issue.
  20. K

I was kinda scared for PWO

I dont know about anyone else but I am kinda scared for PWO right now , theres so much going on left and right. People are quitting and getting banned and now you cant trust anyone anymore with this giant hacking situation going on. I just hope PWO can get through it.