Too many Jolteons

Status
Not open for further replies.

KstersSlade

So currently Eevee only evolves into Jolteon and I believe Jolteon was chosen because it was the one that could be most useful in battle. Well now there are a lot of Jolteons out there so if its possible why not change Eevee's evolution to either Vaporeon or Flaeron. I know PWO cant support multi evolutions but wouldnt this be a simple change in the database? If it was changed people would have a better chance of getting the other 2 and Jolteon's value could go up.

DTRex

Website
twitter.com
there should be something like change in evolution of Eevee in database every month. like - jolteon now, next month Flareon , and later Vaporeon so that we can get all 3 .

KstersSlade

I feel that would be too much for whoever is changing things on the database but one change shouldnt really matter. And that one change could stay for a long time and then another change couldd happen.

Merse

Youngster
I've already suggested to cycle the evolution of Eevee in every 3 months or so. Maybe of more players would support the idea, the devs would consider it.

Tendou

DTRex said:
there should be something like change in evolution of Eevee in database every month. like - jolteon now, next month Flareon , and later Vaporeon so that we can get all 3 .

Thats what i suggested to the suggestions in playerdex where you were able to evolve eevee in diff forms including espeon and umbreon per month so it will took u like 7 months to get jolteon again.

king1234

Youngster
In the past one of the Christmas events,(surely some of you guys would remember) where there was a npc and you showed him an eevee and you choose which eevee form you want (jolteon,espeon,vaporeon,flareon and umbreon). That npc evolves your eevee for you.

DTRex

Website
twitter.com
A permanent NPC which can evolve Eevee into different forms charging a fee whould be gr8 i think :D

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
That NPC gave you a pokemon different from the eevee you gave him, or at least that's what I was told. I do support the 3 month rotation.

KstersSlade

EcoWOLFrb said:
That NPC gave you a pokemon different from the eevee you gave him, or at least that's what I was told. I do support the 3 month rotation.

Yes that is correct, it would spawn a new poke.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Tendou said:
DTRex said:

Thats what i suggested to the suggestions in playerdex where you were able to evolve eevee in diff forms including espeon and umbreon per month so it will took u like 7 months to get jolteon again.

[glow=red]I guess 5 months are enough once leafeon and glaceon weren't introduced in game yet. :p [/glow]

sammdoun

i guess every 4 month eevee will envolve to jelaton-flareon and vaporeon.
also i suggest 6 month for gloom to vileplume and 6 month for gloom to bellossom and 3 gen pok replace him in the game
also i suggest 6 month for poliwhirl to poliwrath and 6 month for poliwhirl to politoed

Status
Not open for further replies.