Linking the client to the veekun calculator

KstersSlade

Is it possible to link the client to the calculator? Like on the hub if you wanna check your poke's stats, you can just click a link on the hub and it opens a window to the veeken calculator with your poke's stats. Its not neccessary as we can do it manually but I think if its possible why not.

Merse

Youngster
If the staff wouldn't have anything else to do, then I would agree. But I think that there are several far more important tasks to be finished. This one may be a nice feature, but it's priority is one of the lowest IMO.

KstersSlade

Merse said:
If the staff wouldn't have anything else to do, then I would agree. But I think that there are several far more important tasks to be finished. This one may be a nice feature, but it's priority is one of the lowest IMO.

Yeah I know, I was just asking if it was possible I am sure it is.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
The client needs replacing. It hasn't been updated for a long time now due to no client dev. If their current plan works we'll get a new client dev soon, but they will be working mostly on replacing it and any updates we get on the client we have I would say would just be urgent fixes.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
IVs will be displayed via Playerdex for the upcoming update.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Yes accursed, that's coming with the new playerdex.

Adding the IV's to the playerdex is an awesome update. ;D

dea7th

thats fantastic news, this should stop a lot of IV scams. Also quite convinent may i add. It is a pain to have to click back and forth on veekun and the client to check IVs.