I was kinda scared for PWO

KstersSlade

I dont know about anyone else but I am kinda scared for PWO right now , theres so much going on left and right. People are quitting and getting banned and now you cant trust anyone anymore with this giant hacking situation going on. I just hope PWO can get through it.

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
Re: I am kinda scared for PWO

Well from all I've heard its been through worst. I am only here a year and this seems minor compared to 2011 big incident so it will be alright in the end.

Serenity

Things may look bad, but trust in the community and things are sure to get better. ;)

I

inileater

Serenity said:
Things may look bad, but trust in the community and things are sure to get better. ;)

Well said, Serenity.

supriz

Youngster

there is nothing to worry about just Dont show off the expensive pokemons to anyone!!
try acting like a noob!!
don't keep auto login in any of the site which directly or indirectly links ur PWO account..
thing is we ourself invite hackers to hack us..
soo if we take precaution there is nothing to worry about..
I have 3 years of safe PWO jorney(expect i got hacked once LOL)

CheckeredZebra

Youngster

PWO has had several issues, in fact I recall about a year ago there were a TON of users quitting and we're still here =P

Just from my own memory:

MOD going nuts and abusing his power, even hijacking the (black and green) forums
Paypal issues that were fairly severe
A DDOS attack or two from a long time ago
Server resets taking weeks at a time because only one person used to be able to restart it in certain circumstances
Nintendo sending a Cease and Desist letter to the game's server host
DEV going nuts and wiping the game completely, then releasing the code for the game along with users and passwords

Looking at what we've overcome so far, I think we'll be alright =) we've got the guts to tough it out.

supriz

Youngster

CheckeredZebra said:
PWO has had several issues, in fact I recall about a year ago there were a TON of users quitting and we're still here =P

Just from my own memory:

MOD going nuts and abusing his power, even hijacking the (black and green) forums
Paypal issues that were fairly severe
A DDOS attack or two from a long time ago
Server resets taking weeks at a time because only one person used to be able to restart it in certain circumstances
Nintendo sending a Cease and Desist letter to the game's server host
DEV going nuts and wiping the game completely, then releasing the code for the game along with users and passwords

Looking at what we've overcome so far, I think we'll be alright =) we've got the guts to tough it out.
yup we are strong!

HoopZ69HoopZ

We have a one of a kind community and one hell of a staff committee that it would take a global melt down to stop PWO. 
Hats off to especially the staff, you all deserve it!

ash.catchem

Youngster

Yup we are strong....
I don't why these people do this, I mean what do they get from it... They are like terrorists to PWO :D

Zain

Youngster

ash.catchem said:
Yup we are strong....
I don't why these people do this, I mean what do they get from it... They are like terrorists to PWO :D

When someone is bad then they are bad , they will never see the good and will remain bad until
they realise it (Rarely)

KstersSlade

Yeah you guys are right we've been through worse so theres nothing to worry about.