Search results

1. A

Battle adjustments thread.

so dragon dance is 50% but sword dance is still 100% my scizor attack is 290 and it become 580 after one sword dance, on the second thought i think sword dance supposed to be like that and raise 2 stages pfffff sorry i really don't know this stuff i dont play in handhelds so i dont bother with...
  2. A

Rules and Tactics in battle.

This thread is about tactics that most players prefer and some rules, Everyone can disregard and don't bother with it but its always good to know this stuff so others wont be hated and labeled as bug abuser by the majority of the players. NOTE: This only my opinion i might be wrong or right in...
  3. A

i didnt know memento was fix, but using growl (other pokemon) and memento (another pokemon again to sacrifice) shouldn't overlook Salamence could even up things but how about arcanine snorlax muk and other pokemons would they be able to do the same? What I'm implying is the OP boost i searched...
  4. A

I know but my opponent in my example is using firefang and I mentioned that I used memento read it again will you so it doesn't matter if a pokemon was able to learn tm once you used memento and other stat decrese it is still useless
  5. A

Didn't you just read my example szicor against salamence using firefang? And dragonite using aqua tail against steelix? If you don't believe I am willing to show it to you in battle
  6. A

im just giving out my humble opinion here i hope it helps. As a player myself who use these stat changing moves i can say adding TM's doesn't really help that much, i think it's because most of the TM's of a pokemon don't have stab damage most of it are different type of moves compare to type of...
  7. A

Tecknician come take a look pls

And im done about this thread i have said what i need to say i dont care anymore..
  8. A

i didn't said i dont care the battle system if i did, i dare you to quote it. What i said is the battle or the game is unbalance and as the staff always saying to all of us this is Pokemon World Online it is not affiliated with nintendo and game freak so it not suppose to be like in the handheld...
  9. A

WRONG!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING AT ALL!! If you keep on throwing insensitive statement like this beware you don't know how insensitive i could become..
  10. A

well this is only my personal answer im not speaking in behalf of other because you're right I don't know them and I can't justify them. I don't play pokemon in handhelds because I prefer Sony games instead of Nintendo game in handheld consoles. About slaking I checked the wiki and ask other...
  11. A

i know what you mean and actually that is what im talking about "the battle system in PWO is unbalance" not the players having morals and common sense as LanceDM stated as i said its only a matter of personal preferences i dont mind anyone using OHKO moves against me in battles its your way of...
  12. A

As an example for my previous post is Tiger Woods as many people knows he is an exemplary one of the kind golf players, his swing reach further than any golf player in his generation but you can't say that he is being immoral or no common sense for keeping playing golf because he knew he is good...
  13. A

you can't say the players that use dragondance (or any other with similar characteristics) only 1/2 times are the only ones that have morals and common sense, when you're up for battle you are ready to take or defend whatever your opponent throws at you. Because it is a battle, i will use my own...
  14. A

we also not just completely depend on how good our pokemon is, and ignoring tactics and strategies on pokemon battles it will also loose it's point. Imagine if you start with the worst pokemon against your opponent and after your opponent killed it then you have a one pokemon disadvantage so how...
  15. A

i was battling with someone and i was beating him (dont want to say the name) and then he said i should stop switching because no one likes it LOL so i stop switching then i lose, now i think the game is not the only one to be changed for the better but as well as the mentality of the players...
  16. A

Data wipe coming up?

theres a rumor that is going around the comunity they said our pokemons and data will be wiped out and we have to start a new account when the new client was released so, Is that true?
  17. A

Upcoming server downtime - testing

avasion accuracy as well as the priority moves but above all the crashes, fix it.
  18. A

Ideas for Teck: Dragon Rage

I too use this kind of strategy he prolly did that so he wont kill snorlax because after snorlax had very low attack he took out his dragonite to boost it with snorlax. TBH its quite effective i can use it with Charizard Kangaskhan Snorlax and Heracross and also Arcanine although Charizard and...
  19. A

weird message

when i logged in to the game several days ago i found this weird message in the client window which i decided to SS but it didnt happen again so i just ignored but since the server is down and nothing else to do ill take this opportunity to clarify what it is here's the SS i mentioned image im...
  20. A

Can't log in to server?

Is the server offline right now? I cant log in but when i check the server status it says 22% online.