Rules and Tactics in battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewle

This thread is about tactics that most players prefer and some rules, Everyone can disregard and don't bother with it but its always good to know this stuff so others wont be hated and labeled as bug abuser by the majority of the players. NOTE: This only my opinion i might be wrong or right in this.

1. Agility. As i experienced with a couple of battles this stat changing moves is preferred by many battlers and i think it is not labeled as OP and using it is actually not a bug abuse. I call it the Agility Tactic. This tactic's main point is to gain advantage in the middle of the battle there are three main pokemons that can utilize this tactic.

Metagross This pokemon is the ace when it comes to agility boosting as you can see the combination of 272-302 attack points and zen headbutt/meteor smash is not over powered and not a bug abuse by using Agility once it can already outspeed many pokemons so if your opponent have pokemon that is weak in psychic, steel type attack and have low base HP like Heracross, Gengar, Primeape, Venusaur and other pokemon left in his team in the middle of the battle you much already won the battle.

Kingdra This pokemon is next in the line in Agility boosting it's rare to see a non shiny kingdra in battle so the average special attack points of kingdra in our current battle system is 220-223 it is the same as Metagross the combination of Hydro Pump (120 power) and the Agility boost will render a player automatically win if his opponent have pokemons that are weak in water left in his team in the middle of the battle.

Dragonite This pokemon is the third in Agility boosting, the combination of 270–301 attack points, Outrage and Agility boost plus the resistance of a dragon pokemon it will give a player a tremendous advantage, but dragon type attack moves is not a weakness of many pokemons so it was third in my list.

2. Dragon Tactic This tactic's main point is how to choose your starting pokemon in battle, Salamence, Dragonite and Kingdra is the most advisable. They can beat the most number of starting pokemon in battle, Snorlax, Tyranitar, Primeape, Swampert and as well as their own kind because dragon is also weak in dragon type moves.

3.Spy Tactic This tactic main point is to spy the players you wanted to battle there is a lot of means how can this tactic can be utilize. 1. Using alt account, by using an alt account you can spy what your desired opponent's team and what's his starting pokemon. 2. Friends by letting your friend fight someone first and ask him about information you can have a tremendous advantage. 3. Noting and keeping tabs, By listing someone's pokemons once you battle them you can make a comeback and beat him in the next time you and your opponent battles. 4. Third party program, im not sure if this really exist and i dont recommend it so I wont say much in this.

4.Delay Tactic This tactic's main point is to force your opponent in a battle of attrition you can only utilize this tactic once you have a bad starting pokemon against your opponent (you wouldn't want to do this if you think you would win right?). There's a big chance you will lose in that battle so your only hope now is to Disconnect to save your sorry butt in shame of losing but the point here is not to disconnect make your opponent lose all his patient and force him to Disconnect instead of you. You're opponent might say "Move" "Move" "Move" in the battle chat but you can always say this phrase as a scapegoat "Sorry bad connection" "Sorry I thought the server just restarted" "It's laggy I thought it is a bugged" there is always phrases that can use as scapegoat in this you just have to be imaginative and resourceful.

5. Fake Win Tactics This tactic's main point is to make a lot of wins so you will look cool in your player status. There's a lot of way to utilize this look for free win's in battle or make an alt account then battle it in a ridiculous amount of times you can get a lot of reputation as well by doing it but there is a risk in this you might get banned.

6. Troll Move Tactics The main point of this tactic is to gain advantage in the start or middle of the battle. Using hypnosis, sleep powder, spore and yawn will render you opponent's pokemon to sleep and if you get lucky and you kill you're opponents pokemon

I only made this out of my boredom you can disregard this post but as i said it is always good to know this kind of staff so you wont be hated and labeled as a bug abuser by the majority.

LordBelemuel

Well, I hate to be mean and harsh but whats the point of this topic? I mean its pretty stupid and useless in my opinion.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
There is at least one suggestion here which is breaking the rules.

Topic Locked.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
andrewle said:
5. Fake Win Tactics This tactic's main point is to make a lot of wins so you will look cool in your player status. There's a lot of way to utilize this look for free win's in battle or make an alt account then battle it in a ridiculous amount of times you can get a lot of reputation as well by doing it but there is a risk in this you might get banned.
I would have expected you to have at least read the game rules. Yes, there is a risk in this as in it is completely against the rules and people caught doing it are banned, see:

Do not ask, sell or give away free reputation points. You also can not trade or give away wins from battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.