Upcoming server downtime - testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojin~

Hey Teck, nice update, but only one thing: at the next update, could you please add a space between the phrase and the stats? I have a kind of obsessive–compulsive disorder with that, so it's annoy me so much!
Thaanks! ;D

[shadow=red]EDIT:[/shadow] Already fixed! Thanks so much, ADM!!

DoppelGengar

Is server expected to be down the rest of the night? Just wanted to know so I don't sit here clicking refresh on PWO Server Status for the next 2 hours <3

Kojin~

DoppelGengar said:
Is server expected to be down the rest of the night? Just wanted to know so I don't sit here clicking refresh on PWO Server Status for the next 2 hours <3

The maintenance downtime was yesterday.

Today's crash is not related to this update!

DoppelGengar

Oh ok, TY .kOjin!
I just noticed that after the update, server had been crashing every 5 or so minutes. I wrongly assumed :D

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
briar.rose said:
do you guys also plan to fix the negative xps ^-^ if yes, then your the best ! ;)
Use search button to find answer and you find for that need new Client, which one is in development stage.

andrewle

avasion accuracy as well as the priority moves but above all the crashes, fix it.

gokulthegr8

thx for the update teck..:) guess the battlin system is changing again..!!
btw id like to know if moves like rest/synthesis now works or still broken?..
also id like to know if priority moves are now fixed or still broken?..:)

Orean

Website
twitter.com
gokulthegr8 said:
thx for the update teck..:) guess the battlin system is changing again..!!
btw id like to know if moves like rest/synthesis now works or still broken?..
also id like to know if priority moves are now fixed or still broken?..:)

The update enunciated in this thread have been the only noteworthy updates announced this far; which aimed at reconstructing the system that stat-modifying moves operate on. If no other changes are noted, it is safe to assume that nothing else has been touched in the battle system.

SwordOfOblivion

Tecknician said:
Chrollo_Lucifer said:
Thank you Teck for new update surely you are the best ADM in PWO :D with your good work
You won't be thinking that soon.

This made me lol. Regardless of any crashes that are taking place everybody should know the staff does their best to make this game work. You guys have lives though, so obviously you can't devote 100% of your time to making this game better; however, you're all still doing a fantastic job imo and regardless of the crashes or whatever else happens this game can only get better. Keep up the awesome work everybody. ;D

Chrollo_Lucifer

SwordOfOblivion said:
Tecknician said:
Chrollo_Lucifer said:
Thank you Teck for new update surely you are the best ADM in PWO :D with your good work
You won't be thinking that soon.

This made me lol. Regardless of any crashes that are taking place everybody should know the staff does their best to make this game work. You guys have lives though, so obviously you can't devote 100% of your time to making this game better; however, you're all still doing a fantastic job imo and regardless of the crashes or whatever else happens this game can only get better. Keep up the awesome work everybody. ;D

in my opinion a perfect job is when all adm's, Gm's, GE's ,work in a team .ADM are all active more on the team has several of the staff who did not appear in the pwo mainly DEV the only ones who are giving 100% of their time [GM] MasterOfTheHunt,[ADM] Tecknician,[ADM] Bluerise even as I said in'' my opinion''.can see in the picture does some not enter in Pwo months . sorry if the english is wrong

zyey34.jpg

Tendou

I would point you is not about if any staff member is absent means he/she is doing nothing.

We don't' need to poke everytime this is a volunteer position also we does indeed know game and forums arent the only ways to any staff member to keep communication to another one. We did miss too many great staffs thus i don't see inactiveness as an issue, imo.

Pokémon is advancing into another level, doesnt matter if that leads to an endless beta, all matters about the improvements and all testing we can give to them to keep the game improving..

Anyways i would do like to see what happens to a unavoided skill, i don't know if teck will have time to add a kind of move priority in evasion chance.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
I will note that some of the positions (namely the entire GE rank as a whole) does not require getting ingame often. We can contribute perfectly fine through messengers and the forums. For instance, the composer rank staff just need a music program and some talent. No reason to check out the game much at all aside from to test nearly completed projects, songs, or glitch fixes. ;) I will say that everyone in the Composer staff is active according to the group's expectations despite the fact I'm the only person to have logged in since May.

Furthermore, life happens. All manner of unfortunate or ill-timed events have happened to staff members and these people normally give everyone else in staff a heads up.

Chrollo_Lucifer

Tendou said:
I would point you is not about if any staff member is absent means he/she is doing nothing.

We don't' need to poke everytime this is a volunteer position also we does indeed know game and forums arent the only ways to any staff member to keep communication to another one. We did miss too many great staffs thus i don't see inactiveness as an issue, imo.

Pokémon is advancing into another level, doesnt matter if that leads to an endless beta, all matters about the improvements and all testing we can give to them to keep the game improving..

Anyways i would do like to see what happens to a unavoided skill, i don't know if teck will have time to add a kind of move priority in evasion chance.

I think someone who plays almost two years I can talk about it yes and no one will stop me not want to see a game end like this.In 2011 the server was full all day today 400-500 and also not seen any player have the courage to complain about something everyone already knows. PWO is being taken as a joke.If not lose the crenel / xanatus I'm sure you would be better pwo.Pwo currently competing this with a game that only has three months Reflects it takuku / jinji / tecknician not have anything wrong?

king1234

Youngster
Chrollo_Lucifer said:
Tendou said:

I think someone who plays almost two years I can talk about it yes and no one will stop me not want to see a game end like this.In 2011 the server was full all day today 400-500 and also not seen any player have the courage to complain about something everyone already knows. PWO is being taken as a joke.If not lose the crenel / xanatus I'm sure you would be better pwo.Pwo currently competing this with a game that only has three months Reflects it takuku / jinji / tecknician not have anything wrong?

Those who look inactive to you, are not as inactive as u think. The are probably doing something with the game, but are the shadows, things you wont notice, most of actions are keep secret and the public know little about whats going, until there ready to tell us.

Status
Not open for further replies.