Search results

1. J

MS -Shiny Rates - ( Open Discussion )

ya it really depends on luck.. i have seen a couple of non ms players catching more shinys then players with ms in the Halloween event ...so ya people should take it as a challenge :)
  2. J

Hey All

Hello there nice to meet you and welcome to our community ..have lots of fun :) And Happy new Year :)
  3. J

Luminous Updates

Thanks a lot !!!!!! now i can do the quest :)
  4. J

Department Stores

well i dont visit those place until i run out of stones ropes and tms ..so its about 5 times in a week..i mostly go there for escape ropes and tms !!
  5. J

Stroke of luck!

well from now on when ever you catch a pokemon ...after catching it, log out immediately to do an instant save :)
  6. J

How much should the Monthly Transport Pass cost?

well 250k is a bit too much high for beginners who just started playing ...so if the price be around 150-200k that would be a real deal for the new players :)
  7. J

How often do you use the ferry/train each week?

common Jinji we all know that you have ghostly supernatural powers of transportation !!! :P
  8. J

Let Get 2014 Started,Happy New Year

Happy new Year everyone !!! :) lets welcome 2014 all together ...a new year, a new hope :P
  9. J

Happy New Year, Everybody!

Haaapppyyy New Year everyone !! may 2014 bring you unlimited happiness and success :)
  10. J

How often do you use the ferry/train each week?

well i use about 10 tickts per week ...
  11. J

Aqua Tail accuracy.

yes i agree the move isnt broken so theres nothing to fix ...on the other hand solarbeam should have some restrains cause its over powered right now..and if solarbeam works as the way in the original game the balance of fire vs water types will be restored..
  12. J

Advice For Slaking Haters...!

ummm well im not trolling ...incase u refer to me i already said "50-50" chance i didnt say that tyra can actually beat slak with a full guarantee ....i have used tyra against slak ..may be perhaps theres a possibility that all the slaks i faced had bad def or something but they sure wasn't crit...
  13. J

i don't want to jump out of topic ..and i know its wrong..but i just couldn't resist telling you that when ever i see your name Tendou it always reminds me of the Tendou Dojo ...<fond memories> well whatever lol the thing is the rumor of slak being unbeatable still survives among the community...
  14. J

Heading off to Johto!

well u can visit the power plant without surfboat through a secret path ....and its through Rock Tunnel....the Rock Tunnel contains a "secret" entrance to Sandshrew Cavern, which ultimately leads to the Power Plant. The secret entrance can be found by using the Spacebar on the water leak at the...
  15. J

Machamp & Flamethrower

ya ...i taught my machop flamethrower and it worked perfectly fine < right now im killing tangelas with it in mt.silver lol > so i guess its fixed maybe ???
  16. J

nope not for an epic tyranitar....and even if its thats way, tyranitar will still win ...cause Focus punch is a priority move with -3 priority so tyra will hit slak first with a stone edge ...and follwed by another stonedge it will kill slak...plus tyra will resist slaks other attaks ...if...
  17. J

Heading off to Johto!

ooops sorry sorry sorry....i didnt notice that u were in kanto my bad.....so try catching elekid / pikachu from the power plant or hitmonlee / hitmonchan from the splitting river side ..or try catching epic staryus and sell them for high price !! ..there are plenty of options open for you...so...
  18. J

Machamp & Flamethrower

sorry buddy but you are wrong :P machamp can learn flamethrower !!!!! it can learn special moves like flamethrower fireblast hiddenpower hyper beam etc etc .. have a look into Bulbapedia or Serebii you'll find out :) im sure there must be some error in the coding ...and staffs will surely fix it..
  19. J

Well the only 2 pokes that i have used and confirmed against slaking is shiny machamp and epic tyranitar and both of them has proven their worth by beating slaks over and over.....so why didnt any one mention tyranitar ??? its also a slack killer..
  20. J

Heading off to Johto!

nobody's willing to buy it probably beacuse victrybell is common :( ....so if u want to collect 100k fast then try hunting for a very rare or horribly rare pokemon < vr hr according to the old rarity system cause people are still following them > ... try catching a sudowudo or tauros, miltank...