Heading off to Johto!

Saurus

Banned
As the subject header says,

I'm currently heading off to the Johto Region but my journey soon came to an abrupt halt after passing through Tohjo/Johto Falls and exiting from the other side. I was excited to finally be going on a new path, but that path was blocked. There was literally nowhere else to go from there. All I could see around me was an old man blocking the cave entrance, another old man standing next to a wooden signboard (who calls all listeners of the jonas brothers, sinners!) and a sailor man.

Now, I could tell that i'd have to travel over water to get to Johto but is there really no other alternate routes I can take? I don't have 100K to spend on a windsurf :(

Saurus

Banned
Perhaps you'd like to donate 100K toward my cause of getting to Johto. You will be refunded with a hug and an email to Santa telling him how big your heart is this christmas! Lol. But really, I need the help.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Unfortunately that's the only way. The alternative would be the Train System, but there is a first-badge check. For Johto, you must obtain the Zephyr Badge, in Violet City, before having access to the Cherrygrove CIty stop, for example.

LoL :p

P.S.: There are many catchable pokémons around that you can sell to make the money off. Good luck~

Stank

Youngster
back in my day bikes and surfboards cost 10 mill each...dont complain about 100k lol

Saurus

Banned
julio2503 said:
Unfortunately that's the only way. The alternative would be the Train System, but there is a first-badge check. For Johto, you must obtain the Zephyr Badge, in Violet City, before having access to the Cherrygrove CIty stop, for example.

LoL :p

P.S.: There are many catchable pokémons around that you can sell to make the money off. Good luck~

Selling pokemon is tough in the Union Room. I tried trading my awesome Victreebel (Got it from Team Rockets James) but no one even bothered looking at it. The trade window closes as fast as it opened! But i'll figure something out or grind for the Pokemoney.

Stank said:
back in my day bikes and surfboards cost 10 mill each...dont complain about 100k lol

Glad those days are gone. Phew! And who knows, perhaps the 100K days will go by swiftly too. Lol.

joysclash

nobody's willing to buy it probably beacuse victrybell is common :( ....so if u want to collect 100k fast then try hunting for a very rare or horribly rare pokemon < vr hr according to the old rarity system cause people are still following them > ... try catching a sudowudo or tauros, miltank for instance ...also they need to have nice ivs so that u can get good amount of money out of it .. goood luck :)

Saurus

Banned
joysclash said:
nobody's willing to buy it probably beacuse victrybell is common :( ....so if u want to collect 100k fast then try hunting for a very rare or horribly rare pokemon < vr hr according to the old rarity system cause people are still following them > ... try catching a sudowudo or tauros, miltank for instance ...also they need to have nice ivs so that u can get good amount of money out of it .. goood luck :)

Where can I catch those? I am in the Kahnto region.

joysclash

ooops sorry sorry sorry....i didnt notice that u were in kanto my bad.....so try catching elekid / pikachu from the power plant or hitmonlee / hitmonchan from the splitting river side ..or try catching epic staryus and sell them for high price !! ..there are plenty of options open for you...so best of luck :)

Saurus

Banned
Splitting River, does it require a windsurf to get there? I have been to the power plant but that also requires me to have a windsurf.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
None of these places require wind-surfboard to access. To access Splitting River Reserve is required to complete Fighting Dojo Quest. To Power Plant there is a secret exit from the Rock Tunnel that leads to there.

Saurus

Banned
julio2503 said:
None of these places require wind-surfboard to access. To access Splitting River Reserve is required to complete Fighting Dojo Quest. To Power Plant there is a secret exit from the Rock Tunnel that leads to there.

I found the Splitting River and boy is it packed with hungry rare hunters. Lol. A secret exit, hmmm. I like the sound of that mystery. I'll finally be able to get Pikachu. Thanks julio.

joysclash

well u can visit the power plant without surfboat through a secret path ....and its through Rock Tunnel....the Rock Tunnel contains a "secret" entrance to Sandshrew Cavern, which ultimately leads to the Power Plant. The secret entrance can be found by using the Spacebar on the water leak at the bottom left in B1F.

u can get detailed info from the wiki
http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.p ... ock_Tunnel

Saurus

Banned
joysclash said:
well u can visit the power plant without surfboat through a secret path ....and its through Rock Tunnel....the Rock Tunnel contains a "secret" entrance to Sandshrew Cavern, which ultimately leads to the Power Plant. The secret entrance can be found by using the Spacebar on the water leak at the bottom left in B1F.

u can get detailed info from the wiki
http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.p ... ock_Tunnel

Thanks alot!!