Machamp & Flamethrower

MeteoricMonkey9

I wanted to teach a Machamp how to use Flamethrower but it turns out he can't learn it. In the wiki page for Machamp its stated that he can indeed. Is this a mistake in the wiki, or is just my Machamp too headstrong? :p

joysclash

DTRex said:
fdlahmar said:
DTRex said:
i havent check wiki but as far as i know Machamp cant learn Flamethrower.

I was checking the moveset in wiki and found that it said it could, so I gave it a try. Here's the link btw:

http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.php?title=Machamp
i am sure its a mistake because Machamp cant learn any Special Move.

sorry buddy but you are wrong :p
machamp can learn flamethrower !!!!! it can learn special moves like flamethrower fireblast hiddenpower hyper beam etc etc ..
have a look into Bulbapedia or Serebii you'll find out :)
im sure there must be some error in the coding ...and staffs will surely fix it..

DTRex

Website
twitter.com
joysclash said:
DTRex said:
fdlahmar said:
DTRex said:
i havent check wiki but as far as i know Machamp cant learn Flamethrower.

I was checking the moveset in wiki and found that it said it could, so I gave it a try. Here's the link btw:

http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.php?title=Machamp
i am sure its a mistake because Machamp cant learn any Special Move.

sorry buddy but you are wrong :p
machamp can learn flamethrower !!!!! it can learn special moves like flamethrower fireblast hiddenpower hyper beam etc etc ..
have a look into Bulbapedia or Serebii you'll find out :)
im sure there must be some error in the coding ...and staffs will surely fix it..
Sorry for wrong info brother! i checked Serebii and Pokemon Stadium N64, Machamp can learn Flamethrower :D

joysclash

ya ...i taught my machop flamethrower and it worked perfectly fine < right now im killing tangelas with it in mt.silver lol > so i guess its fixed maybe ???

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Well, make sure your Machamp is in the first spot, so click on the TM 35 again. It works just fine to me too. :)

davedelta

my machmap also cant learn flamethrower ..and i have kept it in the first spot while trying to teach it the tm but it still dosent work !!!! staffs please look into it ..thanks in advance :) and happy new year ...

MeteoricMonkey9

Mine also is in the first spot, already taught that TM to some other pokes, idk what's happening.