Recent content by Somes

1. Somes

Ohayo

Been a long time, how's everyone doin? (just poppin to say hi!)
  2. Somes

Just poppin to say hi o3o

Pleb nub.
  3. Somes

Just poppin to say hi o3o

I left the game, just came to see how's things goin :3 Sup ppl? >:D Holy *uck 11 PM's..
  4. Somes

The 2015 PWO Awards (Results)

Re: The 2015 PWO Awards. Nah fak ur the best.
  5. Somes

Re: The 2015 PWO Awards. Nah he sucks meat ballz... xD but BlaZe4lyfe... #WeDBest #OldMemories #OfcFadokaisBest
  6. Somes

Re: The 2015 PWO Awards. On me for coolest guy ._. O0 O0
  7. Somes

Re: The 2015 PWO Awards. Members Smartest: Darcia Friendliest: Fadoka Funniest: Fadoka Coolest: Kpyppo Best Debater: Comeback Player of the Year: Slypharonz Most Attractive Male: Me Most Attractive Female: Rbecca Most Talkative: Mixunli Most Trustworthy: Mixunli Most Helpful: Mixunli Most...
  8. Somes

It's been a long day, without you my friend~

Samer u still alive (dolphin) but me dead :P
  9. Somes

Bye Bye Guys!

Well he just said that :P
  10. Somes

SHINY IVs RESET [PLEASE VOTE]

1st option :D :D :D
  11. Somes

Bye Bye

Ted were all gonna miss u bud :( .. anyway gl ahead! :))
  12. Somes

The 2014 PWO Awards - Results

Re: The 2014 PWO Awards HMm my turn :P Members Smartest: Nikola Friendliest: Psychose Funniest: Mixunli Coolest: Nikola Best Debater: Nikola Comeback Player of the Year(Old player who came back this year and did well): Most Attractive Male: Nikola Most Attractive Female: Knotz Most Talkative...
  13. Somes

Game: Winter Event 2014/15 - Now Closed

Re: Game: 'Tis the Season for a Winter Event! That's what i was explaining~ :))
  14. Somes

Re: Game: 'Tis the Season for a Winter Event! Well thats how they try to attract more players .
  15. Somes

Re: Game: 'Tis the Season for a Winter Event! I totally agree with Niko. Providing those cool opportunities to old players but not now? It seems fair enough :o ? I see those players just freaking off spending their time in hunting instead of enjoying their Holidays~ Hey This Is NEW Year and...