Game: Winter Event 2014/15 - Now Closed

Somes

Re: Game: 'Tis the Season for a Winter Event!

Jinga said:
Somes said:
I totally agree with Niko. Providing those cool opportunities to old players but not now? It seems fair enough :eek: ? I see those players just freaking off spending their time in hunting instead of enjoying their Holidays~ Hey This Is NEW Year and that too X-Mas Has just passed a few days before why don't u make those spawn rates easy? Players could catch pokes easily and Enjoy their Holidays..

Well u guys think ur making it more interesting? -_-
The answer wll be "No" . huh i've seen players crying in channels about hunting 1-2days or more and getting exactly NOTHING! .

I agree as event comes mostly on festivals or kinda days where we get holiday the spawns rates should be low so we can have time outside of pwo and dont feel our time being wasted.

That's what i was explaining~ :))

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator

Today is the day to open your presents! To do so talk to solesq near the Pokemon Center in Tinsel Town.

Enjoy! ^-^

parquettistapazzo

Youngster

HitmonFonty said:
Today is the day to open your presents! To do so talk to solesq near the Pokemon Center in Tinsel Town.

Enjoy! ^-^

I'd like very much to!!! but server has been offline for hours... Is the event already over?

Animagus

Sadly the server crashed and we've been waiting for someone with server access to restart it.
But it is worth the wait, i'm sure you all will love opening your present.
The event is not yet over.

Bluston

Реально нужен гайд для этого эвента !

Vivek

Sorry i was a little busy with exams (i still am), i hope i am not too late
Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year!!!!

Lutalica

Thank you for the legendary data :)

drvirus

Nice event, but ever since that last quest, the server has been crashing every 15 mins.... just replace the quest with something else till its fixed.... you cant make the game crash so much like that on an event....

Sanven

parquettistapazzo said:
new quest in the event! awesome!!!
which new quest???
n which legendary poke, where to start that quesT?

Sanven

Hello Sir..!!!

I wanna thank you all Staff for this Wonderful Event, with full of surprises..!!! I came back about after a year, and there are so many changes, abilities, TMs, Move Tutors, Pokemon from trees, catching Mudkip, Slakoth etc etc..!!!

That Powerful Zidane, twice, finishing delivering presents in 10 mins, good quests, with good story lines..!!!!
Really Amazing..!!!! Really a good work, though after a bad time for PWO..!!!
Its really is a Christmas for PWO, where so many players came back for playing this..!!!!

Tabularasa

please help i couldnt find the south present...i battled all trees and press space every time somtimes it freezes pls help

TailsMK4

Is it known at what time this event will close? I can't get into the server right now and I worry I'll have hundreds of Ice Essences sitting in my inventory if the event ends tonight (at the time of this post it's almost 12 PM for me). I never can figure out how this game works sometimes, but if this game really is following UTC, then it's already evening for you guys.

EDIT: I got in, but still curious about when exactly the event will end.

Relicanth

Youngster
Game Editor

TailsMK4 said:
Is it known at what time this event will close? I can't get into the server right now and I worry I'll have hundreds of Ice Essences sitting in my inventory if the event ends tonight (at the time of this post it's almost 12 PM for me). I never can figure out how this game works sometimes, but if this game really is following UTC, then it's already evening for you guys.

EDIT: I got in, but still curious about when exactly the event will end.

Heya, once the event ends you will be still in the event area so you will have a last chance to complete the quest and turn in your Icy Essences. If there are any Icy Essence left in your inventory after that you can talk to the Junk Collectors located in Celadon/Goldenrod to remove them from your bag (thats after the closing).

And yes, event is following UTC, aka staff team will be closing its access within few hours.

I.Am

Sanven said:
I wanna thank you all Staff for this Wonderful Event, with full of surprises..!!!
Nah. Halloween 2013 still the best event for me. This winter event is kinda meh.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator

Thankyou all for participating in this Event. It's been a great one- although challenging in many ways- for both players and staff.

As Relicanth said above the event will remain open without spawns for the next day or so while players who began the main quest- you at least have to have collected the stantler furs- may complete it to receive the main event reward.

Also be sure to take all the Icy Essences you found to the vendor in Tinsel Town Pokemart before you leave the area to redeem them for some cool items.

We hope you all enjoyed the event and look forward to many more to come!

drvirus

Thanks for the event, can you guys give us a statistic of how many shinys were caught? like x10 snorunts, x10 sneasels, x3 wingulls etc.. i like looking at those statistics :)

Relicanth

Youngster
Game Editor
Thanks for joining the event. In addition Tutor Ledy and Icy Essence Merchant can be found at Vermilion/Olivine Ferry Stations, take your chance to turn in Icy Essences if you were outside of the event area when it got locked.
They expect to stay at the Vermilion/Olivine Ferries Stations for at least 1 day, after that they can return back to their hometown out of sudden!