SHINY IVs RESET [PLEASE VOTE]

SHINY IVS

• I want shiny IVs to be 28 to 32 again.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I want shiny IVs to be 20 to 31 like now.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want every shiny pokemon reseted to 1 to 31.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Amelia

Hello people! Would you like to have Shiny IVs from 28 to 32 like before? I would personally love to see that happening cause of the insane gap between players, new and old players! Fact is, most of older players had perfect "Shiny" ground to begin from! There is another alternative! To reset all shiny pokes from 1 to 31 where wild ones will be also 1 to 31. That way everyone will have same chance and opportunity. Please vote.

1st option hurts no one. Old players will still have their pokes and new players will still be able to catch 28+ shinys. This does not affect older players at all!
2nd options is what is now currently. Endless hunts for nothing where you can't sell anything as the old players are dictating the market!
3rd option is probably best option for the game itself and it would offer most likely long term solution. This option would hurt a lot in beginning.

Thank you!

Amelia

I think we all agree that changing IVs to 20 was indeed torturing without any solution for long term. Either you do job right or don't do it at all. Don't you agree? :)

I.Am

All you need is monaayy to buy old iv shiny pokes from old players and this poll not gonna change anything.

J0X1

inb4 complain box ;D
1-31 ; although it's pointless now to make that change.

Amelia

Changes or no we have nothing to lose! I think everyone have had enough of this IV system. ;D

FaMe

you would like to reset shinys to 1-31? how can you be so selfish?
what is with the ppl who have 2k+ hours in hunting a good (S) poke and now you would take his hard work from him?
pointelss post

Amelia

FaMe said:
what is with the ppl who have 2k+ hours in hunting a good (S) poke and now you would take his hard work from him?
pointelss post
I said it would hurt in the beginning. Where were people when they made shinys to have 20 IVs? Who will pay their hours? That is rather slow torture. You don't have to vote if you don't want. Every opinion is welcomed.

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
I want to see this topic moved to the complaint box (chances are it won't though).

The IV range is unlikely to be made 1-31 anytime soon unless more perks were to be added to the membership. As for the change on the IV range it was something that came far too late as a pokemon being shiny should have never had meant having godly ivs. But people are selfish and fail to see how what suits their personal interests better can be harmful to a wider group on the long run... only because it takes longer now for a godly iv'd shiny to be found, they start begging to have their spoons being given back.

I'm all for full randomization but not with it affecting pokemon in the past. It's not the players fault that older shinies were a result of a different approach towards shiny ivs in the path and it wouldn't be fair to have that taken from them. To give a bit of a hypothetical example of something similar: let's imagine bagons can no longer be caught ingame and someone would suggest every bagon (and subsequent evolutions) caught ingame to be removed only because new players no longer would have the chance for that. Does that actually make sense to you?

Mealliette

Its shame ivs of shiny pokemons are ruined. It takes days and hours to find shiny pokemon with so low chance even u have membership. Then u catch it and u are afraid to look at it ivs. U hope it will be good, but suprise, suprise ! U may find shiny pokemon but only stupid guys would battle with it. Shiny pokemons are lucrative, ppl tend to battle with good ivs pokemons. So why cant be shiny pokemons best option again? New shinies are lower on price. Old shinies will be more and more expensive, which takes away chance for new players to earn good money. GJ PWO ! U made old players even more rich and u dont care about new players. Even chance to catch shiny common pokemon is low, price is average about 200k, membership can be bought on market for +-5 500 000 pokedollars. If u wanted to ruin game for new players, u did well. And to make sure, im not new player, i own mostly old shiny pokes and on one month i tested if membership still pays off. It doesnt. U never can catch shiny pokemons in greater value then membership costs. So u ruined urself too in long period of time, cuz rational people wont pay for membership anymore as they used to.

Stickstoff

1st option: I think the best option, new players have changes to get good pokes and the different between old and new players wouldnt be as huge as today

2nd option: I can live with it, but its not the best option. Old player become rich with their shinys and the new players can get with their shinys only a fraction of them. The different will always be huge between old and new players. New players have (usually) no change to become slighly as good as an old player

3rd option: Probably the most fair solution for the new player, but it would be the
worst option and this will never implemented, no more words needed

FaMe

Amelia said:
FaMe said:
pointelss post
I said it would hurt in the beginning. Where were people when they made shinys to have 20 IVs? Who will pay their hours? That is rather slow torture. You don't have to vote if you don't want. Every opinion is welcomed.

when did you started to play? 2 days ago?

The-Predator

Youngster
I would like to see this post moved to complaint box.

Shinies arent meant to be that high stats, they were meant to be 1-31 all the time, but people got their head poisoned with the idea of pokemon having 28+IVs.

You cannot request a reset for pokemon previously caught, it is not possible i think, and it would not be fair for those loyal to game that has been playing for years, going to give you a simple example, i havent been playing lately, so i dont have vouchers from last event (if there were any lel) , so what i can do is to start playing with what i have and wait for more events or do what you are doing, ask for a reset all of the vouchers so i can have same chances to get the same vouchers like old players :D, that makes perfect selfish sense

Amelia

@Kaiwolf; I've already pointed out that last option would be the best option for long run. Also that option would hurt the most! Shiny ivs 20 are just not for this game cause it was already shaped for years by 28+ pokemons. What currently would not hurt is option 1. I am aware that 1 to 31 reset is very extreme at this point of time. That is why I told that I am more up for 1st option. Also, you cannot compare a single pokemon with every pokemons that can be shiny. It is like event, few days is ingame and that's it. Not getting removed regardless. Also, natural habitat for Bagon can be done in matter of minutes but shiny IVs are different thing. 1st Option will hurt no one at the moment. Last one is indeed most viable of them all but also it will hurt everyone who caught any shiny pokemopn regardless what was the IV range.

It would be logical to assume that staff might wanted to decrease them slowly. Looking at similar topic it was long time ago. This is all turned out to be a torture for people who actually want's to hunt for something. 20 Ivs is definetly a NO go. It's time to do changes. Shiny IV update is long overdue.

This is general topic and it has nothing to do with complaining. Please remain civil and give your opinion and vote. :)

The-Predator

Youngster
Darcia´s post were about general discussion of the game and Fonty moved them over to complaint box because he wanted to piss Darcia off, hmm your post will remain here if fonty is ok with you dont worry :)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I'm actually going to move this to Suggestions as it seems to me to better fit the description - it's suggesting and asking for feedback on a course of action.

Amelia

Jinji said:
I'm actually going to move this to Suggestions as it seems to me to better fit the description - it's suggesting and asking for feedback on a course of action.
Thank you. Can you leave shadow topic in general talk so that more people can notice the topic. Move it back to General PWO talk, choose to move it to Suggestions and "tick" Leave Shadow Topic as you move it here in suggestions. I would be very grateful. Thanks

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Amelia said:
Jinji said:
Thank you. Can you leave shadow topic in general talk so that more people can notice the topic. I would be very grateful. Thanks
Unfortunately I've already moved the topic; so I would not be able to do so without undoing and repeating the move.