Bye Bye Guys!

AceTrainerLance

Farewell.
8j3xefo.png

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
LightDragon said:
Nikola said:
You are known bot user through different period of times so complaining about that won't do any good to you. As for staff thingy, you were told that you are rather stupid because of the statement made from your side that one who gets most reports to Jinji gets an in. So you decided to see how things are actually working by making one dummy account where you asked for bot just to advertising it later thinking you may get more points from PWO staff members. You were also told that things does not work that way and that you are stupid doing that.

Due to lack of maturity coming from your side among with other variables pointed above it was decided not to recruit you in others game team. Despite chance was given to you as people were observating your behavior you never showed any improvement. This was back then when PWO sucked for you and its team were idiots not accepting you as a mapper and while you were annoying people to give you Money and the Pokemon because you can't catch any.

Nikola,review my actions... I'm not stupid... Yes,really I was kid... but I evolve ... You know that say that staff hate me... and in your xat,guys speak about hack,and about PWO... I thought that you was my friend... but always that I joined on xat blaze,u insult me saying that staff hate... I was tired this. I tried play,but your ''kids'' friends insult me in all channel and PM... I'm not kid... I hope that a day,you realize it.
It's a funny fact that you consider a fact as an insult and you think you really grew up LOL (in caps) . I'm just saying that a little talent grows and a little dull turns to a fool.

LightDragon

Fadoka said:
LightDragon said:
Nikola said:
You are known bot user through different period of times so complaining about that won't do any good to you. As for staff thingy, you were told that you are rather stupid because of the statement made from your side that one who gets most reports to Jinji gets an in. So you decided to see how things are actually working by making one dummy account where you asked for bot just to advertising it later thinking you may get more points from PWO staff members. You were also told that things does not work that way and that you are stupid doing that.

Due to lack of maturity coming from your side among with other variables pointed above it was decided not to recruit you in others game team. Despite chance was given to you as people were observating your behavior you never showed any improvement. This was back then when PWO sucked for you and its team were idiots not accepting you as a mapper and while you were annoying people to give you Money and the Pokemon because you can't catch any.

Nikola,review my actions... I'm not stupid... Yes,really I was kid... but I evolve ... You know that say that staff hate me... and in your xat,guys speak about hack,and about PWO... I thought that you was my friend... but always that I joined on xat blaze,u insult me saying that staff hate... I was tired this. I tried play,but your ''kids'' friends insult me in all channel and PM... I'm not kid... I hope that a day,you realize it.
It's a funny fact that you consider a fact as an insult and you think you really grew up LOL (in caps) . I'm just saying that a little talent grows and a little dull turns to a fool.
Ok,only no disturb me.

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
I'm not disturbing you Light, I'm just making cases clear incase things were said about my guild , anyway good luck again and takecare

AceTrainerSilver

Darcia is a good straight up man, i was around when you came in xat and he mention that you will never be a staff member because you used illegal programs to bot pwo, i mean making a big show about it will get you attention yes but it will never make you staff, i'm not sure if you did actually understand him and took what ever he said and twisted it into your own story or it was a simple misunderstanding. i don't normally talk to you so i can't assume anything, but i see how you act in game, you are annoying and always spamming the in game chat and always making fun of other people that tells alot, what i am saying is not personal i'm just stating facts i saw my self.
Anyways Quitting means leaving So have a good day.

LightDragon

AceTrainerSilver said:
Darcia is a good straight up man, i was around when you came in xat and he mention that you will never be a staff member because you used illegal programs to bot pwo, i mean making a big show about it will get you attention yes but it will never make you staff, i'm not sure if you did actually understand him and took what ever he said and twisted it into your own story or it was a simple misunderstanding. i don't normally talk to you so i can't assume anything, but i see how you act in game, you are annoying and always spamming the in game chat and always making fun of other people that tells alot, what i am saying is not personal i'm just stating facts i saw my self.

good? Ok,u no see darcia troll me? Darcia say that staff hate me,always. Annoying and ''always'' spamming? Hahaha You no know me.No talk,if u no know facts about me...
Normallly u no talk with me? I NEVER talk with u... no lie plz.

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
LightDragon said:
Rigaudon said:
People say I hate you? Maybe they should actually talk to me before forwarding such an assumption. ;)

That aside, good luck with where your journeys take you. :]
Well,Nikola,Dragon,Darcia or Brennan,He have many names no? He say that staff hate me,and say that staff laught of me and hate my maps.

Blaze guild in xat.com/pwoblaze humble PWO,and say that PRO is best that it... I prefer PWO... antil that this guys say that staff hate me.I'm sad...

Guys of blaze(on xat) talked that use hack in game... Well,it's bad for PWO no?

I have many brazilians friend that say that PWO staff hate brazilian,is true? I have friend that want to play PWO...

I know that formerly existed brazilian bot,but no is all brazilians... Why staff hate brazilians? I like your job riga,and too other staffers...
I believe Nikola, Dragon, Darcia, or Brennan, is not talking with the name of Staff, since he doesn't have the right to. if you took his personal opinion as a fact and decided to go on with it, then it's your absolute right, but it doesn't necessarily reflect the true feeling of every single staff member nor Staff as a whole. CGs are the ones who talk with the name of staff here, not other players or ex-staff members.

That aside, good luck in your life, and I hope you enjoy it and actually hope to see you again someday. I enjoyed talking to you in game. :)

Once again, good luck. :)

Jinga

LightDragon said:
AceTrainerSilver said:

good? Ok,u no see darcia troll me? Darcia say that staff hate me,always. Annoying and ''always'' spamming? Hahaha You no know me.No talk,if u no know facts about me...

Dude i was there when this talk was happening he NEVER said staff hated you he said that you wont be a STAFF and he did not insult you at all. You just live in your fantasy world where you think everyone hates you. If you dont understand what anyone says better dont talk about them.

Jinga

LightDragon said:
Well,Nikola,Dragon,Darcia or Brennan,He have many names no? He say that staff hate me,and say that staff laught of me and hate my maps.

Blaze guild in xat.com/pwoblaze humble PWO,and say that PRO is best that it... I prefer PWO... antil that this guys say that staff hate me.I'm sad...

I have many brazilians friend that say that PWO staff hate brazilian,is true? I have friend that want to play PWO...

I know that formerly existed brazilian bot,but no is all brazilians... Why staff hate brazilians? I like your job riga,and too other staffers...

Dude you are just twisting his words, he dint say about staff hating you or laugh and hate your maps, he said they dont trust you even tho you have knowledge in mapping and about xat, you came to our xat and started setting your own rules which we did not like so all he said that it was his xat and dont teach him the rules. No one said staff hate you. Why dont you just first understand what we say before you jump to conclusions.

LightDragon

Jinga said:
LightDragon said:
AceTrainerSilver said:

Dude i was there when this talk was happening he NEVER said staff hated you he said that you wont be a STAFF and he did not insult you at all. You just live in your fantasy world where you think everyone hates you. If you dont understand what anyone says better dont talk about them.
Jinga,he say ''staff hate u'',but no in global xat on blaze,but in private message... I think PRO a nice game... I want know,why on xat blaze,this guys speak that PWO is a bad game?? No need,if PRO is best that PWO,only be quiet.

LightDragon

Jinga said:
LightDragon said:

Dude you are just twisting his words, he dint say about staff hating you or laugh and hate your maps, he said they dont trust you even tho you have knowledge in mapping and about xat, you came to our xat and started setting your own rules which we did not like so all he said that it was his xat and dont teach him the rules. No one said staff hate you. Why dont you just first understand what we say before you jump to conclusions.

Well,really i was kid... but Niko troll me :/ I don't like that talk it... if staff hate me or no,staff should talk,and no other person. :) Maps,well,really i wanted be a GE one day,but now no... I like make maps... same not being GE...

LightDragon

Luminance said:
LightDragon said:
Rigaudon said:
People say I hate you? Maybe they should actually talk to me before forwarding such an assumption. ;)

That aside, good luck with where your journeys take you. :]

I believe Nikola, Dragon, Darcia, or Brennan, is not talking with the name of Staff, since he doesn't have the right to. if you took his personal opinion as a fact and decided to go on with it, then it's your absolute right, but it doesn't necessarily reflect the true feeling of every single staff member nor Staff as a whole. CGs are the ones who talk with the name of staff here, not other players or ex-staff members.

That aside, good luck in your life, and I hope you enjoy it and actually hope to see you again someday. I enjoyed talking to you in game. :)

Once again, good luck. :)
Oh lumi =) Ok,thx i like talk with u too :p

AceTrainerSilver

LightDragon said:
Jinga said:
LightDragon said:

Well,really i was kid... but Niko troll me :/ I don't like that talk it... if staff hate me or no,staff should talk,and no other person. :) Maps,well,really i wanted be a GE one day,but now no... I like make maps... same not being GE...

You are being a kid right now stop complaining and move on, either bring proof of the whole thing happened or it didn't happen simple as that

BossGiovanni

This thread is wildly entertaining to me, as I was in xat to witness the conversation in discussion.

Somes

AceTrainerSilver said:
LightDragon said:
Jinga said:
LightDragon said:

You are being a kid right now stop complaining and move on, either bring proof of the whole thing happened or it didn't happen simple as that

Well he just said that :p

The-Predator

Youngster
As said, it wasnt personal, why you are annoying?? you come to my xat (blaze xat) our rules says asking who´s the new "guest", I ask you, who are you? your answer, "no disturb me pls", even though you were allowed to stay there you kept saying me "no disturb me" even though I wasnt even talking to you.
Everytime someone reveal the thruth against a fantasy tale you make, you only say "no disturb me".

If you going to leave just move on, do not try to make it look like you are leaving because someone is making bully on you. If you think you "evolved", it just does not look like that making this show.

Good luck in life though.

LightDragon

Almighty-KP- said:
As said, it wasnt personal, why you are annoying?? you come to my xat (blaze xat) our rules says asking who´s the new "guest", I ask you, who are you? your answer, "no disturb me pls", even though you were allowed to stay there you kept saying me "no disturb me" even though I wasnt even talking to you.
Everytime someone reveal the thruth against a fantasy tale you make, you only say "no disturb me".

If you going to leave just move on, do not try to make it look like you are leaving because someone is making bully on you. If you think you "evolved", it just does not look like that making this show.

U insult me on xat,that is why i say ''no disturb me pls'' . Now,forget it and follow straight... Thx I'll not stop play PWO.

LightDragon

AceTrainerSilver said:
LightDragon said:
Jinga said:
LightDragon said:

Ok,but i don't know,who are u?

ABDisback

Youngster
well there is a really perturb quoted discussion going on a farewell topic

instead of being part of this blame-game, i would like to wish u farewell n best of luck for wtever path u take

Cya:)

The-Predator

Youngster
LightDragon said:
Almighty-KP- said:

U insult me on xat,that is why i say ''no disturb me pls'' . Now,forget it and follow straight... Thx I'll not stop play PWO.

I never cursed you nor told you a thing, I bet you dont even know my nick in xat, could you tell my nick in xat?? just to make sure, you know who I am, or if you are making tales again?, you are saying now "I´ll not stop playing PWO", so you are going to keep playing? ??? good you are staying around, but hmm then what is this topic about? what was all that drama for??