Recent content by PkmnTrainerReginald

1. P

PoeticSilence's Poke Journal

This was very interesting. I do hope you keep it up because I like perspective and this gives a great detailed perspective of the life and times of the casual trainer. ^_^
  2. P

Is Slaking Overpowered in this game?

I mean, at the end of the day this game is still in the beta. So.... yeah. For now just deal with it the best way you can and be grateful that the game is even up at all ya feel me Fumiko? I know it sucks. The dynamic of pvp is a bit thrown off but just imagine that it will work eventually.... I...
  3. P

Is Slaking Overpowered in this game?

I dont think it was a demand. And stating that just will just derail everyone from the point of the post. Anyway I agree. I started battled again just to find everyone complaining about how severely over powered Slaking now is. I didnt pay any attention to what they were actually saying though...
  4. P

Game: Accounts clear up

Yeah there are some people like Pwncess, Inileater and Carolyn who havent played for a while who plan on coming back eventually. It would be cool if they were to get a heads up on the situation. I could email Pwncess but I dont have Carolyn and Inileaters emails. Well I guess you have to do...
  5. P

Out With The Old

NOOOO!!! CRENEL!!! DARN IT!! You were a main character in fanfic in the forums!!! (Cries hysterically) Well real life is more important and I hope you get through everything you and your family is going through with a level head and strong will. Hopefull everything will work out and you'll come...
  6. P

Questions and Answers: June

I cant wait for this game to have an actual story. I wish when that happens there was an option to restart your account. I guess that wont make sense for people who bought tokens and stuff but I wouldnt mind if I can enjoy a giant pokemon story with my favorite pokemon, fighting some new form of...
  7. P

AN OBSERVATION OF THE TRAINERS IN PWO

I definately can relate. :-) I just cant wait until Gallade gets into the game. Unfortunately I feel like I'll see so many Gallades because everyone would want it. But that is me in pokemon form. And its not like he is the best pokemon out there and chances are he still wouldnt be able to beat...
  8. P

Oh and you would be able to start at any region because they have all the regions and all the pokemon in one game! OH! And you can have picnics and outings right and then randomly see in the skies like an Articuno or something. And if your pokemon knows fly (btw there would be a size and weight...
  9. P

I know this is off topic and stuff but hear me out. What if they created a pokemon game that had two different gameplay engines for out of battle gameplay and in battle gameplay. Let me explain. Out of battle gameplay would be a lot like Final Fantasy. You walk around, talk to people, in and...
  10. P

Thanks for spilling the beans on my team Red. >8-( Seriously I liked it better when you only spoke in dots. And I will keep saying that no matter how much it upsets you. Anyway guys I think some of you are taking this too seriously and getting defensive about an observation. It sounds like some...
  11. P

Questions and Answers: May

Re: Questions and Answers I just want to take the time to thank and commend all the staff of PWO for doing such a marvelous job with PWO as a whole. Honestly the reason I keep coming back and playing is because I know the game will eventually expand to all the regions with all the pokemon in it...
  12. P

Derek I believe that team can go the distance if you make them. And that is all I can say about that. I lose a lot. My team is not as well trained as they are in the handhelds. But oh well. I love how people react to my team. They never know whats coming after they see a Lanturn and then a...
  13. P

Can you please explain where in anything that was said anyone asked people to change their teams?
  14. P

Oh yeah! Well... you are just lucky the server is full right now or else... or else I would... I would like... beat you up... or something............ @_@....... I liked it better when you only spoke in dots dude. Let's do THAT, but in PWO also. X_x...
  15. P

YEAH AND THEN I'M GONNA------ wait what?.... @_@.... holy...