AN OBSERVATION OF THE TRAINERS IN PWO

PkmnTrainerReginald

Website
www.shop.platinum-age-designs.com
Oh and you would be able to start at any region because they have all the regions and all the pokemon in one game!
OH! And you can have picnics and outings right and then randomly see in the skies like an Articuno or something. And if your pokemon knows fly (btw there would be a size and weight requirement for your pokemon to learn fly since it doesnt make sense that my trainer can ride a hoot hoot) you could choose to like pursue Articuno and have an air battle and TRY to catch it but then fail miserably but still say "wow I randomly saw, fought and lost to Articuno for no reason... it wasnt even part of the story" and then you restart your game and make it to that point and it doesnt happen and that is when you learn the game is just that random... (foams out mouth and faints again)

Glaceon01

Banned
accursed1 said:
You are going to need a lot of luck, a lot of money or both....
I've had this team before I know what I need to get there...well, I didn't have the (S) Onix
My original team on my old account was (S)Pika,(S)Arcanine,(S)Ninetales,(S)Cefable,Steelix and Altaria then my account was wiped when I can reach the trade place...things won't be of complication for me this is due to my exp. of how things work in this game so...yeh.
Second team (S)Ninetales (S)Gengar,(S)Corsola,(S)Amphy,Epic stats Sala..and I forgot the other, but my account was hacked of that team...and well, now I'm with this team, but it won't be long as I said I'm good with trading..and getting what I need.

G

I totally agree that people's teams should be based on what Pokemon they like, and not what Pokemon will win them battles, money, and rep. Personally, these guys would be my dream team.

Vulpix (Fell in love with it because of Brock)
Espeon
Umbreon ( I built a "relationship" with them on my Game Cube. )
Butterfree (The episode of ash releasing Butterfree has had me hooked on it forever)
Empoleon (I don't know why, but Diamond made Empoleon my absolute favorite of all starter Pokemon)
Chancey/Blissy ( I have always loved the idea of having a healer and when I discovered Softboiled, this was a match made in heaven. )

So there is my life story, that you may feel wasted your precious time on the internets, but I am sure at least one of you can relate :)

PkmnTrainerReginald

Website
www.shop.platinum-age-designs.com
I definately can relate. :)
I just cant wait until Gallade gets into the game. Unfortunately I feel like I'll see so many Gallades because everyone would want it. But that is me in pokemon form. And its not like he is the best pokemon out there and chances are he still wouldnt be able to beat Slaking. Then again I've taken down many Slaking with Close Combat so who knows.

On the other hand I think I am safe from seeing too many Gallade. I guess people dont have the money to visit the token store like they used to. Not only that people are so discouraged about donating, especially with the staff sometimes replying with "its a donation so we dont have to give you tokens: .... -___-, that I dont see too much token pokemon walking around. People make sure to buy memberships and maybe 1-2 token pokemon. But the anything above 9 tokens I dont see that much.

Except like what was stated, Meta, Slak, Dragonite, and the others.

But for a while I was the only trainer walking around wit a Gardevior. For a good while actually. I couldnt walk anyway without people seeing it behind me and trying to buy it. Now I dont know how many Gardeviors are about but I dont see too many.

So maybe there wont be a lot of Gallades walking around. Then after Gallade the only pokemon left would be Bisharp which I probably wont see in this game for another year or two. Hopefully the game lasts that long. I hope this game lasts forever and keeps improving, especially seeing as how I wrote my fanfic specifically for the characters in this MMO. I would hate to have to rewrite and edit all that. D-8.

Any word on when Sinnoh pokemon will be introduced along with new moves like Psycho Cut and Night Slash?

G

I Use my favorite pokemon.

I started in Johto so I have my Typhlosion...just gotta find a way to get my Blastoise and Pichu.
But Yeah I have noticed a lot of people using the same pokemon. It's ok though. Can't really say much cause the pokemon selection early on isn't that great.
No one wants to catch pokemon like 'Venonat' or 'Sentret.' It's not always the player's fault when it comes things like this. o-o