Recent content by MacCollin

1. M

New light for PWO [VOTE HERE]

I don´t know him yet but if he is the person you were describing then I would want him to be (more) involved in this game.
  2. M

old IV?

the IVs of shinies got nerfed some months ago. The old IVs were 28+. the new IVs are 20+.
  3. M

Game: Winter Event 2014/15 - Now Closed

Re: Game: 'Tis the Season for a Winter Event! @ Umi_Yami: what is the purpose of your post? criticsm should be constructive otherwise there is no point in posting it. write what you didn´t like is ok but suggest how it could be changed to meet your expectations. so again: what is the purpose...
  4. M

Game: Winter Event 2014/15 - Now Closed

Re: Game: 'Tis the Season for a Winter Event! Although I do not agree with drvirus´choice of spreading the exploit I do agree that the give aways of x vouchers doesn´t harm the economy. The economy is already down. This is rather due to the fact that there are no innovations and that the status...
  5. M

Thanks everyone for your friendship and kindness, and sorry

Re: Thanks everyone for your friendship and kindness, and so If the cancer thing is real, fight it. My grandpa did it three times and you can do that, too! Good luck man. If you decide to travel throughout the world for any reasons because u want to see certain places / catch up on something...
  6. M

The Spawn Rate

The way you argue and post in here made me think that you never did.
  7. M

The Spawn Rate

People wonder why I and others are going through and redoing all the spawns? =P ... There were not only poor judgements made with map spawns in the past but there are entire maps that are broken. As for the rest, the spawns I set for location was by route (varying rarities of Murkrow between...
  8. M

Very disappointed.

If one expects money back from player to player transactions he/ she should already guess that he/she missunderstood the description or that the description was not correctly shown. I mean think about it for one second: endless money source for you and your friend that sells bad pokemon for a...
  9. M

The Spawn Rate

Nikola, why don´t you just send a message to Rigaudon explaning and showing him the spots you are talking about so he can concentrate on fixing the issue?
  10. M

NickNames

Mac :) 6 letters and stuff
  11. M

Hoen?

sticky thread in General Talks... : http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=34802
  12. M

I really enjoyed the event including the nice storyline. One of the best events I have seen in PWO so far! The fact that one had to unlock other areas by doing the quests and following the story was my favorite aspect of the event wherefore I am really excited concerning future events. High...
  13. M

Messed up Inventory -> Suggestion to solve this issues

I could not find any related topics (the searching function is very messy anyway). First of all, I like the fact, that there are already 5 categories (Items, Potions, Pokeballs, Battle Items and Badges). However, the item section is a little bit too coarsened and therefore it can be deleted...
  14. M

more pokemon in the token store plz

Well I didn´t experience any voucher-events during the last 2-3 weeks (re-entered the game a couple of weeks ago).
  15. M

CLOSED

Re: geoauth's Kickstarter reminds me in south park´s "fund yourself" episode. ;)