Animagus

Hello world!
It is that time again, when we ask you to provide us with what plays a crucial role in the development of the game- the players' feedback!
The Halloween Event of the year drew to a close this Monday, and with it came to an end the wonderful journey of you all chasing around ghosts in the pokemon world.
And now i'd like to take the time to ask you all to put in your efforts to improve the game by piling up your views about the event in this very thread.

What did you like about this halloween that you would like to see more of in the future events? What did not you like much? Any other thing that bothered you? Now's the time to bring it up!
Here's some food for thought:
  • Coming to the story-line itself, this time we had an attempt to focus more on than story than just have the traditional "faint pokemon until you get [x] items" for the main quest. Did you find this approach more interesting, Or would you rather stick to the simple story-lines and quests? Did you like the whole story in general? And could you easily understand the history from the NPCs?
  • How about the length of the actual quest itself? How long did it take you to complete the quest, and were you comfortable with spending that much time given the rewards? Were you able to scrape out enough time to go on with your post-quest hunting for the seasonal spawns?
  • Rewards. We all like being rewarded for sitting down for a while and pressing buttons and clicking. So, did you like the rewards provided in the event? Once again, what would you have rather done if you could set up the rewards for the event?
  • And the cute little devils we all are after - the Pokemons! How would you rate the seasonal spawns of the event? The spawns were carefully thought out by the team to provide you the best hunting experience while keeping the spawn rates realistic; But if there is anything that you think should have been done different, let it out!
  • The event also received an extension soon after it started to spice things up. What did you think of it? Bad/Good/so-so?
  • We also had a little something called the Resource Shop! How did you like the idea of it and What changes would you propose if we were to use a similar shop in the future?

Anything else that you feel needs to be brought to light, you may share. It is those little ideas that grow and turn into big events.
Once again i'd like to remind you how valuable your feedback is to us and to the game itself. Go on and join the discussion!

Black.Magician

Ok, so time for Feed back, in one line i Can say, one of the best event in terms of story line, as the quest to find the reward was good, but i personaaly was not satiesfied with the Reward, i dont know what could be a better reward, next comes the spawn, the addition of new TS pokes and making Them HR was a great ide, i personally like it, next come the addition question of rotom, the awesome part of event, there be a second part in the event, really like that,
and yes the pokemon drop of spooky scarf was great idea too, as we need to kill pokes other than running away from it, so it was a great idea,

improvement can be made in terms of
1, the reward of event from the quest i.e. razor fang, not so satiesfied
2, event voucher can be added in resources, i.e. like 1000 scarfs for 1 voucher would have motivated people to kill more pokes, according to me

that all from my side, all the best for the future events guys, you all are doing a awesome job right now

Electrofreak

The event was nice. I really enjoyed the razor fang item, as gliscor is one of my favorite pokemon and indeed needed to counter jolteon within the current PWO metagame without suffering some debilitating status or attack drop.

The quest itself was nice, and I personally enjoyed doing it. The prize was definitely worth the effort as well. I would really love to see Razor Claw implemented at some point. Weavile would be nice to have since alakazam and gengar are rising in popularity. It would have a nice spot within the metagame, similar to gliscor. It would not be overpowered, but would help balance some things out.

#Razor-Claw-2014

I would also like the idea of rotom being released again at some point.

MacCollin

Website
marc2010.deviantart.com
I really enjoyed the event including the nice storyline. One of the best events I have seen in PWO so far!

The fact that one had to unlock other areas by doing the quests and following the story was my favorite aspect of the event wherefore I am really excited concerning future events. High expectations haha ;)

The rewards very absolutely fine. Just Corphish was a little bit too rare (I managed to get one at the last day but many players hunted for several days without any success).

Concerning the resource shop: well done but please implement the option of buying several items at once. I know stories about 200 Scarfs+ and the clicking-orgy afterwards.

Julia

Amazing event and storyline. ^-^

The reward for the main quest was fine, same as the scarf shop. I'm glad I waited until the end to hand in my scarves, because then - MacCollin ;) - we had the opportunity of buying several items at once. It would've been a nice incentive to add 1 voucher for maybe 1000 scarves, as someone else has mentioned, but then again we were rewarded enough as is.
Releasing the event in stages (i.e. extending it) was a great idea. Makes everything more exciting, hope to see this again in future events. Sweet maps too, and the invisible NPCs in the Server Room added to the fun. :D

Hunting down all of the event HRs was hard. Not too hard only if you had the time to play a lot during those 3 weeks. I'm still undecided if it's mainly good that way, or simply frustrating. Some players spent 50+ hours before finding Rotom, for instance. Someone else who plays maybe 1 to 2 hours a day maximum got nothing at all out of sheer bad luck. If the HRs were supposed to be a little easier than usual ingame ones (Rotom as an exception probably), I didn't notice a difference as it took much longer than 10 hours for each.
On a more positive note, I liked the general spawn selection a lot, and someone had a witty idea putting Minun and Plusle on the map's opposing sides. ;)

theskatsourani

The event was awesome. The only thing that let me down is that i was hopping to get vouchers from this one..
Its not that important though....since we got razor fang and gliscor got finally ingame
I still hate the fact that i cant toss items which were important during the quest.This makes my inventory kinda hard to use...

that all from me . you are all doing a great job..Wish you will bring us new events soon