Messed up Inventory -> Suggestion to solve this issues

MacCollin

Website
marc2010.deviantart.com
I could not find any related topics (the searching function is very messy anyway).

First of all, I like the fact, that there are already 5 categories (Items, Potions, Pokeballs, Battle Items and Badges). However, the item section is a little bit too coarsened and therefore it can be deleted and replaced by the following bags:

-A bag for stones and other evolution items like metal coat
-A bag for tickets, passports, cards, documents and other traveling items like surfboard, bike + the fishing rod
-A bag for fashion related items like santa hats
- the most important one: a bag for TMs (including their in game names behind the Number) categorized by their numbers. At the moment TMs are simply a giant mess. They are not sorted by any indicators (numbers, names, time you bought them etc.).
-Last but not least: a bag for quest related items
- additionally / optionally: a bag for old items. (some people do not want to use the npc in order to delete those, for whatever reasons)

Nikola

Youngster
Like I said, will not happen before client update.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Nikola has almost taken the words out of my mouth actually. It is the client that's actually responsible for splitting items into the different inventory categories we have now; so adding new bags would require the new client; or at least a client update of some sort. However, it's certainly an idea we can consider for the future ;)