more pokemon in the token store plz

Archaea

I really wanted to by kabuto omnynite arodactyl and other fossil pokemon but their not in token store any more plz add.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
You need vouchers to get fossils which can there be turned into fossil pokemon.

Archaea

Before i could just buy it, was going to donate and get the tokens and buy, now i see no reason for tokens at all, the pokemon they buy are norm thats no fun, i wanna lvl up with my fossil team from beginning to end, its not like i want mewtwo in the store just fossils.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Archaea said:
Before i could just buy it, was going to donate and get the tokens and buy, now i see no reason for tokens at all, the pokemon they buy are norm thats no fun, i wanna lvl up with my fossil team from beginning to end, its not like i want mewtwo in the store just fossils.

You might be able to trade someone with vouchers for the fossil you want. You could trade tokens, or trade tokens for ingame money then trade for the fossil pokemon.

Nikola

Youngster
No spoon feeding. There should be less Pokemon. Pokemon you are able to catch in the wild do not belong in TS. As for fossils, I do agree that small quest would be good where 1 account can get few different fossils by playing normally.

Rainsinch

Darcia, could you explain the benefits of having a separation of in-game and token store accessible pokemon? How do you think that would effect the games economy?

Nikola

Youngster
Rainsinch said:
Darcia, could you explain the benefits of having a separation of in-game and token store accessible pokemon? How do you think that would effect the games economy?
Having rare, VR, and HR pokemon in TS is rather meaningless. You want to encourage people to hunt not to buy their way into the game. If Dragonite or Bagon are meant to be HR, what is point of making them HR if people can buy them in TS? They are rare there. Only obstacle one can face with is the money. That explains why one of the best stated Pokemon are coming actually from TS not from wild. Whole thing is anti MMO for me, it's killing the very essence of hunting.

The game is full of those Pokemon. You have so many of them that is making them super cheap. Therefore, the economy is suffering from imbalance. When you think better it's really funny how one can buy pseudo legendary Pokemon, capable of destroying whole team. I never actually liked Pokemon that one must have in order to be competitive to be placed in TS, it looks like a decoy making whole thing to look like pay to win.

It's like growing tomatoes on the village. People usually resort to buying those in the store rather then putting little effort to grow their own tomatoes. Then again why someone would waste their time on growing tomatoes and getting water bill...why you can simply buy one kilo for a dollar or 2. That is exactly what is currently in PWO. TS is making people lazy, not willing to hunt. Even if they hunt they will give up after 30 mins thinking to buy one in TS.

Token store is directly opposing with rigs and fontys spawns updates. Even if you have 1 Pokemon coming from TS per week its still staining the white surface. This game really don't need any more of those Pokemon. There are simply too many of them. Look at all those shinies. I started to play anew from the scratch to test the game 2 days back. In 2 days I am capable of battling and I have small shiny garden on alt acc. But lets not mix those 2. As said...TS is directly opposing with with MMO enviroment. As result best Pokemon are coming from TS. Bluerise can check the logs if you really need such info. It's possible to search Pokemon based on their IVs...take 10 Pokemon and see how many of them are actually from TS.

Another critical point are "must have" in order to win Pokemon. There are plenty of those out there coming from TS. The most OU 3rd gen Pokemon is probably metagross or slaking. Having only such fact in the mind it should be alarming...let alone well stated counterparts. I would be regulating the income of 3rd gens as well..at least that heavy hitter category. Also, having catchable Pokes in TS only does 2 things. Ruining the game and filling someones pocket. Other then that it does nothing. But as said, if it's about filling someones pocket then you can always put items in TS or something else. You have 0 reasons not to remove catchable Pokemon from TS. Removing them you would be doing a good thing.

Pretty sure the game can find the way to compesate the gap you made with removal of ingame catchable Pokemon. Give something to people to buy with meaning...not only raw Pokemon on the plate. How someone in friggin hell can buy Pseudo legendary Pokemon? Thats pointless for me. If you want Dragonite or Bagon...go and hunt..don't simply buy it from TS. It's like cancer. You are trying to cure the head while cancer is going on the legs and you get gangrene eventually. So only way out is cutting the legs and get wheels to move around. To put it simply..people are given decent ground to play on but that ground is only making invalids of them...Not many people hunt anymore tbh. I am a battler type of a player but I used to hunt. I spent 7 months in DD before I found what I wanted.

And what in the friggin hell is with those Explouds nowadays? They are popping out like a plague recently? Is there anything to amend in the system..bug or someting? All I see is tons of UCs and HRs on the plate. It will take some time to restore the balance if you are to remove the obtainable Pokemon from TS..but it can't be done. Maybe by doing such measures you can avoid that thing people are afraid the most, but not willing to go into details. That deserves another topic.

Putting several items in TS would do the trick if your worried that people will not donate that much as they used to. Shiny stone, Magmarizer..electrizer...they all can be used well in TS, circulating once in a while via script. Those stones are only making wrong Pokemon exclusive. You are forcing the Pokemon to be exclusive, wrong Pokemon. You rely on vouchers like it's only thing for the events. Pretty sure you can be more creative rather then having fail system such as vouchers are. At least prizes are, the system can be revised though. You got a bit carried away with the vouchers. Instead of doing a good thing they are only making wrong Pokemon to be exclusive. Look at Dragonite or Bagon. Pseudo legendary top tier exclusive Pokemon sold in TS like they are common. Following your logic those Pokemon should never be in TS but they are, why? And you have few evo stones to rely on? Something is not right there. As said above, you have 0 reasons not to remove catchable Pokemon from TS. No reason to go with this any further. You are able to amend whole thing. Actually, only reason you have not to remove is "we will have nothing in TS left" or "we need stones for the events". That is not the reason. You have to amend the issue in that system.

Aingaran47

Well Dar.. I was About To Type a whole bunch of stuff.. but your post saved my time and

Rainsinch If you actually play the game you would know that was a stupid question to ask and by seeing the question you asked I think you are going to be a Apprentice for a very long time

Ps No Offence..!

Jinga

Aingaran47 said:
Well Dar.. I was About To Type a whole bunch of stuff.. but your post saved my time and

Rainsinch If you actually play the game you would know that was a stupid question to ask and by seeing the question you asked I think you are going to be a Apprentice for a very long time

Ps No Offence..!

(Y)

I was not gonna type that long but yeah i agree In-Game pokes should not be on ts due to the fact that they can be hunted in wild and as far adding new pokes we are waiting for hoenn so what's the meaning of adding new pokes to ts

Rainsinch

Aingaran47 said:

Ps No Offence..!

Perhaps I wasn't asking that for my benefit ^-^

How does everyone feel about the suggestion of separate Token store, and catchable pokemon?

Jinga

Rainsinch said:
Aingaran47 said:

Ps No Offence..!

Perhaps I wasn't asking that for my benefit ^-^

How does everyone feel about the suggestion of separate Token store, and catchable pokemon?

ts pokes should be seperate and catchable pokes should be seperate coz there would be no meaning for hunting if catchable pokes are available in ts

Nikola

Youngster
Yeah those should be separate I agree. However, it will take some time to recover from the damage done but it's possible. Day by day, those are stacking up. Too bad this never happened sooner. Having such system in the place you instantly closed the doors to people who will buy their way into the game on such way. Damage done till now is huge. So huge you can't grasp how many of the Pokemon are out there. You want to encourage people on hunting and socializing. Not on buying their way into the game as the economy is going down. As said above...you people have 0 reason not to remove those Pokemon. Once those are removed you can put some items. If you don't want to put items in means you are resorting to the items when it comes to weekend events. You have to be more creative. I am well aware of your limitations and lack of functions. Using current ones you have...you have no idea how much you can do instead of resorting to vouchers where you have fail system in the place.

The-Predator

Youngster
Recovering from that kind of damage could be possible due to the small amount of players that are around lately, however there are still some guys claiming that have donated around 2k USD only to get dratini, I wonder how many of them are still around, and how many dratinies he sold for 100ks?, nowadays everyone, even the newest-non donator player, has their own HR collection that got for less than 1m, thx to the token store

Pretentious

Rainsinch said:

TS and catchable Pokemon should definitely be separate. I do believe that starter Pokemon should remain in the TS (unless events like the bulbasaur one become more common), but I'm curious how everyone else feels about that.

P2P players shouldn't be able to buy EVERYTHING the game has to offer.

Darcia brings up a great point with items, but I understand there are limitations with the nature of this game. Most games offer perks which decrease the monotony of tasks as purchasable items. Increased shiny chance and increased exp are already available through membership, but what about Rare Candies as a TS exclusive and some form of an EXP share?

gingerprimarina

Youngster
Add sinnoh pokemon too! they're in pokedex but no sign of them being in the token store... ???

Jinga

gingergirlaqua said:
Add sinnoh pokemon too! they're in pokedex but no sign of them being in the token store... ???

Well i dont think adding new pokes to ts will help pwo in any sort it will just make the game pay to win

Nikola

Youngster
gingergirlaqua said:

huh.gif
huh.gif
huh.gif
huh.gif
huh.gif
huh.gif
huh.gif
huh.gif
huh.gif
huh.gif
huh.gif
huh.gif