Very disappointed.

Franc92

Youngster
I bought a shiny Glalie in pokemart for 90m and got 2pd as a cashback. Thanks PWO!
Thanks a lot for trolling me and players like me, but yes, why not? Go ahead with this (the previous month there was a bug on cash back that gives back the 100% instead the 7%, but nobody told anything about it!) JUST EVERYTHING TRASH!
I'm very disappointed with a system that fails everytime, expecially for people that are playing here 1500+ hours. Oh well, after reading my post, some staff members here will come and will tell me "hey franc, we dont give a **** about your complains, and we will continue on our way". Then i'll say my word: THANKS PWO. I'll keep saying this always! Thanks thanks thanks! VERY FAIR GAME, isn't it? :D
I'd like also to recommend people like our big bosses to come more often in game and see how is evolving the whole matter, cause if you really care (and most of you don't), you will talk with players that make this game.
I wonder if there are no more players in this game: Online: 0/350. What will happen? Oh, it's simple, this game will be DONE.
Bye
Cheers

Pretentious

Franc1992,
It sounds like the cash back feature worked how it's intended this month. You're not supposed to get money back on money spent purchasing Pokemon in the mart; there are only certain transactions which you get money back for.

I know it's frustrating because the description for the cash back system is horrible, but maybe they'll edit it... someday.

Dalek

Out of interest why do you think you should get money back on purchases from other players? Services yes but if you have a system where you get free cash from buying things from other players this can be easily exploited to get excessive amounts of money.

JayMoh

I feel like if it was 100% back, this would be exploited and EVERYONE would be rich. 7% seems fair, even though it's a VERY vague description on how the system actually refunds your $$.

Dalek

Even with 7% you could just do a series of back and forth purchases with a friend to accumulate 50m each month. The cashback system only works if it is on things like move changes, where the service you are buying is not from another player.

Pretentious

Dalek said:
Out of interest why do you think you should get money back on purchases from other players? Services yes but if you have a system where you get free cash from buying things from other players this can be easily exploited to get excessive amounts of money.

I don't think he necessarily wants the money back for the action.. I just think he feels like he was misled or misguided by the description.

MacCollin

Website
marc2010.deviantart.com
If one expects money back from player to player transactions he/ she should already guess that he/she missunderstood the description or that the description was not correctly shown. I mean think about it for one second: endless money source for you and your friend that sells bad pokemon for a tremendous ammount of money.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Getting 100% back on purchases was obviously not part of the plan here. It was an obvious glitch which some players reported to staff, though many players did not. Some players even deliberately took advantage of the glitch, as often happens. We also had to make adjustments to the system to stop players easily abusing it, as dalek has pointed out could and was done in the first month. The adjustments made were needed and mentioned in Blue's update logs. We also decided not to remove the excess money earned in the first month of the cashback, though for many it was considerable.

It should now be working as intended, as always please report any issues with it on the Playerdex Bug Catcher.