Recent content by Jhaxion

1. J

End of PWO?

I mean for all it's short comings pwo has come an extremely long way just be thankful you guys are on version 1.97 and arent stuck with this version
  2. J

End of PWO?

I'm an old player as well, my original account was created in the early days of pwo back when kyro owned it. I've seen the game grow and decline and stayed patient when things were promise. This is also the exact reason why I'm not active withing the community anymore. PWO was a great game and I...
  3. J

Blast from the Past

After looking back and reminiscing about pwo's earlier days I decided to look around a search for old screen shots. My first account was created in late 2008, back then I remember keeping track of the steady stream of updates Kyro and the rest of the staff was making. I remember thinking man...
  4. J

Staff members in the forums.

That's not even the half of the stuff that' has taken place here. You think that's a mess, I suggest you browse the forums and take a look at older posts maybe then you will see why some of us are frustrated.
  5. J

The Road to Hoenn and beyond.

I don't know about you guys but this thread to me is another one of those"lets give them something to hold them over" type of deals. Talk is cheap unless you can deliver on those promises. Let's see how many more years it will take them to deliver even half of the stuff that's on this list. If...
  6. J

Badges and Ribbons

just great you guys
  7. J

Badges and Ribbons

sorry for double posting
  8. J

Game: Belated Halloween Happenings

Is it just me or have events here become overkill? They are drawn out and very boring. Not how they used to be. When ever I see the announcement that an event is coming up i cringe a little.I do give them the benefit of the doubt and try to participate. I guess the staff that's in charge of...
  9. J

Shane's Departure.

PAPA Blue lel
  10. J

Best Bug of the day xddd

This isn't a new bug at all. It's existed for several years although it used to be more prevalent during pvp battles.
  11. J

-Comeback-

Welcome back!!! I've taken a long sabbatical myself. Good to see an old face come back!
  12. J

Way to Implement Legendary Pokemon

No,this isn't Pokemmo.
  13. J

PWO Services: Playerdex Changes

Im about to cry :'( :'( :'(
  14. J

Shane's Departure.

The one thing I can say for sure is that pwo never ceases to amaze me. Communication is key in a working environment believe me i would know. I'd like to here Xanatus speak on the matter to get his take on all of this. I understand rules are rules, but are Xan and Shane not the owners? This...
  15. J

MOTD for guilds and created channels

MOTD or Message Of The Day is a feature that works almost exactly as a system message does but only for guild/created channels. How will it work and why is this beneficial? Let's say you have an upcoming event for your guild. Some people are naturally absent-minded but if a MOTD has been set...