Game: Belated Halloween Happenings

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Salutations trainers, at this time of year many of us feel those ominous chills up our spines, hearts filled with energy while awaiting our sugary festivities! We also feel a need to celebrate this year, however we can't get past the ire afloat in the air right now. The night sky is lit with glittering lightning, and everyone seems to have a gleam of fear in their eyes as they gaze upon it. What could be the matter you ask?

Of course, being this time of year you might see some scary characters walking about. Don't be afraid, but don't let your guard down either! There's been some odd phenomena happening, erratic texts and messages on computers, lights flickering on and off sporadically. Something is definitely up, and it seems to be concentrated in Cherrygrove, and Viridian city.

There's been an announcement that an old power plant outside of Kanto and Johto is being re-opened. The hope is that since Kanto and Johto have progressed and require more electricity to sustain themselves, it'll be more successful this time around. In fact, the new facility owner is so hopeful for the new facility that, in order to promote it, he is letting all people ride the train from Viridian and Cherrygrove for free for a limited time!

We hear there's a grand opening in the making, although it has been delayed from its original date of October 31 because of what they're calling electrical problems. Nothing yet warrants particular suspicion, but prepare yourself for some twists and turns as you uncover the sinister details that lurk behind the façade...

Takumi93

Thanks! I finally get to enjoy a Halloween event thanks for the hard work, cant wait to check it out. :)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Assuming no unforeseen circumstances occur, the plan is for the event to last two weeks.

Lutalica

Jinji said:
Assuming no unforeseen circumstances occur, the plan is for the event to last two weeks.

Wow, that's very nice. We have a lot of time to enjoy this :D

pokemon.raichu.

Дождались чего-то нового, надеюсь админы приготовили нам что забавное ::)

Sylpharionz

I would say this is a pretty nice event, something different and fun, well done :)

Jhaxion

Is it just me or have events here become overkill? They are drawn out and very boring. Not how they used to be. When ever I see the announcement that an event is coming up i cringe a little.I do give them the benefit of the doubt and try to participate. I guess the staff that's in charge of these events are trying to be creative but these new events fail in comparison to the older ones.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
It's a fun event. I'll finally get my mask, yay. ;D
Congrats for those who worked on the quest history line, it's so interesting.
But we could have better spawns. Though I would not have enough time to hunt, then it's ok. lol :p

Rigaudon

Youngster
Jhaxion said:
Is it just me or have events here become overkill? They are drawn out and very boring. Not how they used to be. When ever I see the announcement that an event is coming up i cringe a little.I do give them the benefit of the doubt and try to participate. I guess the staff that's in charge of these events are trying to be creative but these new events fail in comparison to the older ones.

Just so we know what you found interesting - could you give an example of an event that engaged you and why it did so? What exactly, compared to this event, was more interesting for you?