Blast from the Past

Jhaxion

OADzIrE.jpg

After looking back and reminiscing about pwo's earlier days I decided to look around a search for old screen shots. My first account was created in late 2008, back then I remember keeping track of the steady stream of updates Kyro and the rest of the staff was making. I remember thinking man this game is already good and it has so much potential. Since then I've gone through many changes such as graduating university,having a great career, starting a family and etc. Even though I don't really play anymore and I'm not as highly enthused about pwo as I once was, I'd like to think this game has grown with me. That growth maybe for the better or for the worst but its growth nonetheless. When I look back the image above is really how I remember this game. What is your fondest memory of pwo?

Mortyh

Jhaxion said:
What is your fondest memory of pwo?

My ghost team for sure and this little precious that Dovee gave to me.
PCP442.png

BusterBlazeFox

Website
www.youtube.com
I remember a long time ago I made a big text file about stuff in the battle system that didn't work, or worked differently from the official Pokemon games. Back then, there were a LOT of those things... I would list moves that didn't work, status conditions that did the wrong thing, all kinds of stuff. Not sure why I did it, just to catalogue my findings, maybe, but one thing I can say is that I'm glad most of it's been fixed since then. Last I checked, most of the status conditions are working right now, and they're slowly but surely adding and fixing moves to work as intended.
Now the only problem is that it keeps authenticating forever when I try to login, but, eh. Hopefully that'll be fixed soon, too. xD