Way to Implement Legendary Pokemon

Takizawa

I wouldn't be surprised if this has been suggested, but here goes: Why not make Legendary pokemon PvP Events? It could be made so that once a legendary is encountered and captured a system message goes out about who caught the legendary. The player should be required to accept duel requests and lose the pokemon if the duel is lost. All pokemon including the legendary should be healed and cured of status effects before the next duel. If the player logs out or attempts to store the pokemon it should be released instead. Obviously only one of each should be available at a time.

Arnie

like thats ever gonna happen. we dont even have a working battle system or a fully featured client

Takizawa

at the moment, all this has over pokemmo is johto region. I guess I'm just gonna go play that for a while lol. at least its not Pay to Win.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Today I was reading something on the PWO Wiki, but I assume it was abandoned or whatever that happened...

PWO Wiki said:
Legendary Pokémon
It wouldn't be very legendary if Legendary Pokémon were very abundant in the economy. For this reason, Legends are not obtainable in game for normal players, excluding extremely rare events. It is also speculated among players that only one of each Legendary species will be made obtainable to the entire player base.