MOTD for guilds and created channels

Jhaxion

MOTD or Message Of The Day is a feature that works almost exactly as a system message does but only for guild/created channels.

How will it work and why is this beneficial? Let's say you have an upcoming event for your guild. Some people are naturally absent-minded but if a MOTD has been set for your channel the first thing people will see when they click on the guild or channel tab will be the MOTD!

Who should be able to set the MOTD? Only channel owners and moderators of said channel should be able to set it. For example; a command such as this could be used: /cgmotd "Insert message here!"

Obviously, this wouldn't be high on the to-do list but it could be a useful tool for guild leaders and channel owners.

Hadron

I thought this feature exists:
Channel message
/cgmotd "channel name", "message"
Displays a message for users joining the channel. (channel moderator-only command)

The full list of the channel commands can be seen here: http://pwo-wiki.info/index.php?title=Chat_commands#Channel_commands

I'm not sure if this feature still exists or got removed though, and I thought Guild Leaders are Moderators in their Guild's channels.