What Would You Like To Suggest To Improve The Wiki?

Naero

For the majority of quests, walkthroughs have been composed on the PWO wiki for them, containing all information that is typically sought out regarding them. They have been categorized on this page.

riven22

I think the Route pages should include the pokemons' approximate level. Also, including what pkm moves do and exactly how they are broken would be helpful.

Professor.Oak

riven22 said:
I think the Route pages should include the pokemons' approximate level. Also, including what pkm moves do and exactly how they are broken would be helpful.

Approximate levels have been thought of before, but they require someone to go around each route and find the ranges of all the Pokemon for each route.
Theres a broken moves page here, however I do think having respective pages for each move to go into greater detail of what they do and how they're broken is a good idea, even if we have to sort some moves together to not have 300+ move pages.

Professor.Oak

MovesRawList has been updated to reflect recent update of special moves, however all special moves don't show up on the Special Moves page, can't figure out why. Also, for changes to be reflected, I've noticed a page has to get updated. Not sure if it has to do with cache/internet history that stores the old version of the page or if it actually doesnt update.

Hydrahax

riven22 said:

This would be a good first task when i get my Wiki account, put the level ranges would help new player with grinding.

Saric

Youngster

Hydrahax

My suggest(or i should call it a fix? ) - Fix the Mt Silver Mini-quest waterfall image, the waterfall has changed and i wasted like 30 minuts pressing space on the wrong waterfall. :)

Iuri

Hello:

I will suggest someone put information about Crystal Caves, Icebound Town, Winter Valley and Frost Ridge. Where is these locations?, Npc's and catchable pokes.

I found an error in npc's of the Glacial Pass, The levels of the pokes are :
NPC Glayds Seel 15 , Farfeltch'd 15;
NPC Horatio Geodude 15, Swinub 15 Sudowoodo 15
NPC Lufawanda Zubat 15 , Smoochum 14

Best regards

Naero

Iuri said:
Hello:

I will suggest someone put information about Crystal Caves, Icebound Town, Winter Valley and Frost Ridge. Where is these locations?, Npc's and catchable pokes.

Best regards

All of those were seasonal event areas, which were only temporarily accessible for the 2012 Winter Event. Given the foresight that they had an ending point, pages were not documented for them in their duration. Pages could be added to them simply to document past information about them, but regardless of that notability, these locations can not be accessed anymore, as all access points were removed at the conclusion of the event.

king1234

Youngster
Naero said:
Iuri said:
Hello:

Best regards

All of those were seasonal event areas, which were only temporarily accessible for the 2012 Winter Event. Given the foresight that they had an ending point, pages were not documented for them in their duration. Pages could be added to them simply to document past information about them, but regardless of that notability, these locations can not be accessed anymore, as all access points were removed at the conclusion of the event.

As for the levels of the pokemon im on that, and doing some edits of those things a few hours ago,

Hydrahax

King, i was checking the image now. This is not the waterfall, they changed it. The new one is the right next to that. <<<<

Kromeangels

Compile all abilities ( skills ) and concise descriptions of them ( like the type of damage, power, quantity of attacks, the effects and the pokemons on which this attack would be super effective or completly inefective ) into their own respective pages, depending on what category they fall under. The categories I have devised for different abilities ( skills ) are: Normal - Fighting - Poison - Rock - Bug - Ghost - Flying - Ground. Each category would have different types of attacks like: Physical - Special - Status.

I know that probably some will say that this information is already in the wiki but thats not entirely true because there is some attacks like Mean Look, Curse, Destiny Bond, Nightmare, Helping Hand, Follow Me and others that u can't really know what they do until you choose to teach your pokemon this ability , witch can turn out to be a giant mistake and compleatly ruin your pokemon's progress once you can't go back on your decision.

This information would be very usefull to me. I am eagerly waiting for an update. Thank you in advance.

Edit: Just as an exemple: I didn't know how many attacks the Fury Swipes ability do. When i look into the wiki i saw that this skill's power is 18 and didn't find any other information about this skill. When my Sentret got to lvl 13 i choose not to learn this attack based on the information that i got searching the wiki ( Fury Swipes: power 18 - Scrath: power 40 - Quick Attack: power 40. If you don't know that Fury Swipes ability can attack up to 4 times its pretty logical and reasonable that you will choose to delete this ability and keep with your 40 power abilities. ) which, unfortunately, turned out to be the biggest mistake i've committed until now.

king1234

Youngster
Hydrahax said:
King, i was checking the image now. This is not the waterfall, they changed it. The new one is the right next to that. <<<<

I went and checked it, and on my end that same waterfall works for me, the one to the right doesnt work.

king1234

Youngster
Kromeangels said:
Compile all abilities ( skills ) and concise descriptions of them ( like the type of damage, power, quantity of attacks, the effects and the pokemons on which this attack would be super effective or completly inefective ) into their own respective pages, depending on what category they fall under. The categories I have devised for different abilities ( skills ) are: Normal - Fighting - Poison - Rock - Bug - Ghost - Flying - Ground. Each category would have different types of attacks like: Physical - Special - Status.

I know that probably some will say that this information is already in the wiki but thats not entirely true because there is some attacks like Mean Look, Curse, Destiny Bond, Nightmare, Helping Hand, Follow Me and others that u can't really know what they do until you choose to teach your pokemon this ability , witch can turn out to be a giant mistake and compleatly ruin your pokemon's progress once you can't go back on your decision.

This information would be very usefull to me. I am eagerly waiting for an update. Thank you in advance.

Edit: Just as an exemple: I didn't know how many attacks the Fury Swipes ability do. When i look into the wiki i saw that this skill's power is 18 and didn't find any other information about this skill. When my Sentret got to lvl 13 i choose not to learn this attack based on the information that i got searching the wiki ( Fury Swipes: power 18 - Scrath: power 40 - Quick Attack: power 40. If you don't know that Fury Swipes ability can attack up to 4 times its pretty logical and reasonable that you will choose to delete this ability and keep with your 40 power abilities. ) which, unfortunately, turned out to be the biggest mistake i've committed until now.

Err http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.php?title=Magby
effective tpyes on that are fine.
There are no ability's in the game.

Moves that dont work http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.p ... oken_Moves

Kromeangels

king1234 said:

Yes, i agree with you when u say that the effective types are ok but the description for each attack isn't. I would like to know how many attacks and in which pokemon it is super effective. And.. c'mon man. There are no abilities in the game?? Abilities, skills, attacks they are all different ways to say the same thing... You understood what i meant. Well, either way it was just an sugestion that would be really usefull to me.

king1234

Youngster
Kromeangels said:
king1234 said:

Yes, i agree with you when u say that the effective types are ok but the description for each attack isn't. I would like to know how many attacks and in which pokemon it is super effective. And.. c'mon man. There are no abilities in the game?? Abilities, skills, attacks they are all different ways to say the same thing... You understand what i meant. Well, either way it was just an sugestion that would be really usefull to me.

I would like to know how many attacks and in which pokemon it is super effective.
Err, example. Lets say icicle spear , it has a range of 2-5 , its a ice type moves are supper affective on grass, ground, flying and dragon types.
Is that what you want?

Kromeangels

king1234 said:
I would like to know how many attacks and in which pokemon it is super effective.
Err, example. Lets say icicle spear , it has a range of 2-5 , its a ice type moves are supper affective on grass, ground, flying and dragon types.
Is that what you want?

Exactly! That would be swell. I could really use informations like that. And thank you for telling me that its supper affective on ground and flying types. I would never guess it. I probably would say that its super effective against fire...

king1234

Youngster
Kromeangels said:
king1234 said:
Is that what you want?

Exactly! That would be swell. I could really use informations like that. And thank you for telling me that its supper affective on ground and flying types. I would never guess it. I probably would say that its super effective against fire...

Ill see what i can do when the wiki is back online.