The Money

pitufa

Banned
Tecknician said:
Does anyone have any ideas where this exploit is coming from?

send me a message,

psd : how its posible to darcia1 get other 900m when 2 days ago he dont have more of 200-400 on the rank list

something to think O0

ShiroyoOchigano

pitufa said:
Tecknician said:
Does anyone have any ideas where this exploit is coming from?

send me a message,

psd : how its posible to darcia1 get other 900m when 2 days ago he dont have more of 200-400 on the rank list

something to think O0

I did not understand what you wrote there so just to clear things up. Are you saying that dracia1 may have used this exploit?

Merse

Youngster
ShiroyoOchigano said:
While playing the BETA version of any online game players by playing the game agree that once the game goes out of BETA they agree to lose everything and start fresh. I have never seen an online game compensate once they came out of BETA.
But those betas run for a couple of months and not for years. You have no time to reach endgame and collect stuff which are next to impossible to obtain, plus you don't spend real money on a beta.
Personally I always use the word "beta" as an excuse for PWO's shortcomings, but I think we could agree that this game is much more than a beta, especially because it is on for such a long time already.

On topic: SOmeone was once blabling me about money exploit, but I didn't pay much attention. But if I remember correctly it has something to do with battling a Pokemon and make it like you battled 50 at once.

Nikola

Youngster
MichaelLeroi said:

something to think O0
The money on account named Darcia1 will not be used and no exploit was used. There is a few people who knows what actually happened but I am not going into details since I don't want to go off topic. And Leroi if you are questioning in something you can always make a report.

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
There's a simple and stupid solution that we (players) could implement to fix this:

1- A hiden group of players working to make a black list, wich will be given to an staff member.
2- If you see someone offering 100m/200m/80m every day for stupid pokes that aren't worth more than 50m! Then is obvious! I just sold my epic slak to get a decent amount of money and they're paying 110m or more for pokes like ''S weezing'' ... this is serious, if someone offers you an stupid amount of money and he has only a bunch of hours in game, take SS and put him in the black list or something, but the point is: DO something.

Merse

Youngster
But how do you know if he got the money illegally if he played like 150+ hours? He may only found a S HR, or sold some tokens....

pitufa

Banned
Merse said:
But how do you know if he got the money illegally if he played like 150+ hours? He may only found a S HR, or sold some tokens....

its easy if he caught a s hr or s vr all pwo will be informed xD
and if he sell tokens, people will be know , also he will have membership
i agreed with matileo p:
also gm see all, he can take the control of your acc and see what you see, :))

Merse

Youngster
And what would be the verdict in cases like bellow? Is he a beginner who doesn't know about prices or is he a hacker? I'm sure I didn't have 600k and level 90+ Pokes after 40 hours...

Attachments

• scam1.jpg
    scam1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 353
  • scam2.jpg
    scam2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 353

king1234

Youngster
Merse said:
And what would be the verdict in cases like bellow? Is he a beginner who doesn't know about prices or is he a hacker? I'm sure I didn't have 600k and level 90+ Pokes after 40 hours...

simple he had an other account and trade over
or
sold tokens
or
even found a nice poke that got him enough money...

pitufa

Banned
Merse said:

im the one with a nice eye :p xxbraxanxx = xxbrayanxx = token scamer with new acc ;)

daniel0629

Youngster
matileo19 said:
There's a simple and stupid solution that we (players) could implement to fix this:

1- A hiden group of players working to make a black list, wich will be given to an staff member.
2- If you see someone offering 100m/200m/80m every day for stupid pokes that aren't worth more than 50m! Then is obvious! I just sold my epic slak to get a decent amount of money and they're paying 110m or more for pokes like ''S weezing'' ... this is serious, if someone offers you an stupid amount of money and he has only a bunch of hours in game, take SS and put him in the black list or something, but the point is: DO something.

agred with you check this lol?

Attachments

• example.png
    example.png
    72 KB · Views: 309

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Mati has a good idea, as for the issue of someone perhaps finding some awesome pokemon, or selling tokens...the back list he is referring to would simply be a list of possible hackers, not definite hackers...obviously the staff would have to look at that before anything is done. And I know I had over a couple mil at 40 hrs of playing, partly because one of my friends gave me a couple hundred thousand to start and I worked for the rest. But there's nothing strange about that. Thouhg that braxan fellow is a scammer.

ShiroyoOchigano

Merse said:
ShiroyoOchigano said:
While playing the BETA version of any online game players by playing the game agree that once the game goes out of BETA they agree to lose everything and start fresh. I have never seen an online game compensate once they came out of BETA.
But those betas run for a couple of months and not for years. You have no time to reach endgame and collect stuff which are next to impossible to obtain, plus you don't spend real money on a beta.
Personally I always use the word "beta" as an excuse for PWO's shortcomings, but I think we could agree that this game is much more than a beta, especially because it is on for such a long time already.

On topic: SOmeone was once blabling me about money exploit, but I didn't pay much attention. But if I remember correctly it has something to do with battling a Pokemon and make it like you battled 50 at once.

I don't know how many Beta's you have taken part in but if it is a closed beta then people do not spend real money on it simply beacuse closed beta goes to open beta very fast at which point everything resets or because the cash shop is simply not online yet. Also it is very customary for online games to stay in beta (open beta) version for for few years, although PWO has been in open beta for longer than most other online games but then again those games had developers who were paid to do it. I played Digimon Battle online (beta) players reached max lvl in 3 days. No hacks were used. In World of Warcraft MOP players again reached max lvl in just a few days, it did not even take a week. So yea in open beta people do spend real money and do manage to beat the game before it goes out of beta.

Boora

Youngster
first of all, i do agree with most of you here, i'l suggest this,
instead of banning the money exploiters, disable money trades for now and try to figure out how they're doing it, i'm sure that staff members should be able to do so.
after that just implement a temp fix until the new client is ready.
i dont know how it works but, isn't it possible to buy an anti cheat to block out all the common stuff people use nowadays ? like cheatengine,macros, and all the other programs ?

now about shinys (Dracia) , it doesn't metter if most of the shiny commons aren't worth anything, its not cause of the chance, its cause the game is up for 5 years now ?
so you can understand how many shiny's are there... and at this point even if you triple the shiny chance a (S)golbat will still be worthless. (just an example)
the real shinys rare+ are priced just fine, 30-100m is not bad at all considering it takes ages for a legit player to gain that much just to afford one,
yes i know they use to be 200 or 500m and thats cool. but like you said max money is 999m, and if just a rare is 500+ what a vr or hr would be...
i honestly dont see the problem with rares being 20/30-100 vr's 200-600ish and hr's bilions, it seems to me perfect.
the useless commons are a way for new players to afford basic stuff like a surfing board and pokeballs,bike

Merse

Youngster
A new thought: Money hackers at the moment only make the game better, assuming of course that they are eventually caught and banned.
Just think about it! We have too many good Pokemon, and not enough money. They buy awesome Pokes with their hacked money, they got banned so the Pokes are gone which increases the price of the rest, plus they pump some much needed money into the game.

Saric

Youngster
Merse said:
A new thought: Money hackers at the moment only make the game better, assuming of course that they are eventually caught and banned.
Just think about it! We have too many good Pokemon, and not enough money. They buy awesome Pokes with their hacked money, they got banned so the Pokes are gone which increases the price of the rest, plus they pump some much needed money into the game.
More money is not needed in the game right now. If anything, more money will hurt it.
The main issue is that people won't buy or trade anything that isn't an s rare or overly epic.

Merse

Youngster
That's because there are so many S rares and overly epic Pokes on the market that they are available for almost everyone.