Tecknician come take a look pls

The-Predator

Youngster
andrewle said:
Some players have moral and common sense, they use Dragon Dance (or any other with similar characteristics) only 1/2 times, because they know they may ruin a battle.

you can't say the players that use dragondance (or any other with similar characteristics) only 1/2 times are the only ones that have morals and common sense, when you're up for battle you are ready to take or defend whatever your opponent throws at you. Because it is a battle, i will use my own way of battling and he will use his own way of battling no one can dictate anybody how they should battle, and no one can tell what is really a moral move and immoral move its a matter of personal preferences, if they ever use dragondance (or any other with similar characteristics) more than 2 times so be it, that's how they play the game but that doesn't mean they are immoral and no common sense, for me there is no such thing like immoral moves what is immoral to me in every game is not having a sportsmanship..

you seems not to understand what he meant, he didnt say a movement is moral or makes common sense, he meant that some battlers has moral and common sense due to the way they are battling in PWO, spamming on dragon dance and then agility is not an strategy nor shouldnt be happening, have u ever seen in the handhelds such things?? ... let me answer you... NO cuz in the handhelds there are movements (currently broken in PWO) that doesnt allow to do such things, theres switch stuff, TMs, abilities and even items (berries, focus band and stuff), You cannot say thats the way they battle cuz theey are abusing on the battle system PWO currently has, they are abusing on the lack of movements like haze not working, the no switching thing, what about if i started to use OHKO moves?? would it be my way to battle?? why players ask to battle not using em?? easy... they are not ready nor complemented to be used already and players with common sense or moral knows it and dont use it, try to go make more battles to see how ridiculous battles are becoming and u´ll see the way some players are spamming on some movements is simply inmature and pathetic as they even rather to spamm on a move for over 20 minutes+ than do a regular battle

andrewle

you seems not to understand what he meant, he didnt say a movement is moral or makes common sense, he meant that some battlers has moral and common sense due to the way they are battling in PWO, spamming on dragon dance and then agility is not an strategy nor shouldnt be happening, have u ever seen in the handhelds such things?? ...
let me answer you... NO cuz in the handhelds there are movements (currently broken in PWO) that doesnt allow to do such things, theres switch stuff, TMs, abilities and even items (berries, focus band and stuff), You cannot say thats the way they battle cuz theey are abusing on the battle system PWO currently has, they are abusing on the lack of movements like haze not working, the no switching thing,
i know what you mean and actually that is what im talking about "the battle system in PWO is unbalance" not the players having morals and common sense as LanceDM stated
Some players have moral and common sense, they use Dragon Dance (or any other with similar characteristics) only 1/2 times, because they know they may ruin a battle.

what about if i started to use OHKO moves?? would it be my way to battle??
as i said its only a matter of personal preferences i dont mind anyone using OHKO moves against me in battles its your way of battling i respect it. but it doesn't mean that the players who dont use OHKO are the ones who have morals and common sense as LanceDM stated..

why players ask to battle not using em?? easy... they are not ready nor complemented to be used already and players with common sense or moral knows it and dont use it, try to go make more battles to see how ridiculous battles are becoming and u´ll see the way some players are spamming on some movements is simply inmature and pathetic as they even rather to spamm on a move for over 20 minutes+ than do a regular battle
i respect your experience in playing pokemons in the handhelds you are truly a pro trainer you might have more knowledge and experience than other players but it doesn't make a person have more moral and common sense than any other players because inexperience and lack of knowledge is never be immoral and non sense as LanceDM stated

in the other hand of this statement is: Some players are immoral and non sense because they use Dragon Dance (or any other with similar characteristics) more than 2 times, because they want to ruin the battle.[/quote]

but i will say "Some players are inexperienced and dont know the hand held version so they use Dragon Dance (or any other with similar characteristics) more than 2 times, because they want to win the battle." Now please consider revising the statement...

The-Predator

Youngster
If they didnt know how the handhelds battles are?? How come they ask for Batlle with no slak no switching no OHKO moves?? They know how this handhelds battles are they know they are abusing on pwo battle system but they just childish u can't just justify em if u dont know em, and no im not a pro trainer. I just have a bit of sense in my mind to see that something is just ridiculous

andrewle

well this is only my personal answer im not speaking in behalf of other because you're right I don't know them and I can't justify them. I don't play pokemon in handhelds because I prefer Sony games instead of Nintendo game in handheld consoles. About slaking I checked the wiki and ask other players with its high stat and ability disabled its only practical to ban him in battle. Switching = personal references I have experienced glitch when me or my opponent switch. OHKO personal experience as well, whenever I use OHKO in wild pokemons it rarely hit so I don't use it but as I said I don't mind anyone using it against me it rarely hits anyway. I only base on PWO I don't bother with the handheld version, whatever the content of the PWO I just play it I don't even have an idea how the handheld version like but I do play persona, god of war, monster hunter, in playstation portable as I said it's only a matter of personal preferences.

and what I have been pointing over and over again is the insensitive statement of LanceDM

I don't know how people get so insensitive while posting in forum pls im telling it to all of you consider the person you are talking to in forums because we are not bots we are humans and we have feelings, being insensitive is not just ridiculous I also despise it.

LanceDM

andrewle said:
I don't know how people get so insensitive while posting in forum pls im telling it to all of you consider the person you are talking to in forums because we are not bots we are humans and we have feelings, being insensitive is not just ridiculous I also despise it.

Never tried to offend anyone, you've mentioned my comment in every post, but you seem not to understand anyway. If you havent played the handleds then you can't throw in your opinion in a 100%, without having the knowledge to compare a beta game with a fully developed game of nintendo idk, I wouldn't do it without knowing a bit more about the original games. You seem not to understand the point, I won't repeat it, check the entire post and ask to a friend to explain it to you, I may quote what Kp replied to you:

KPyppo said:
If they didnt know how the handhelds battles are?? How come they ask for Batlle with no slak no switching no OHKO moves?? They know how this handhelds battles are they know they are abusing on pwo battle system but they just childish u can't just justify em if u dont know em, and no im not a pro trainer. I just have a bit of sense in my mind to see that something is just ridiculous

If I know that the battle system isnt complete, I wouldn't spamm a move that can hardly be countered, such as spamming status changes moves while WE know that we can't switch. Or maybe we can, to freeze the battle, doesn't count as strategy as well? I hope you understand, if you want a fully and detailed explaination, feel free to pm me instead assaulting publicly for something that you did not understand.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
To be honest, "Slaking is OP" was something I had been saying for a while before it happened, but a lot of players who had sunk good money into uber slakings just wouldn't -not- battle with them. This went on for a long time until Dove ran the tourney and said "no slaking allowed" despite a lot of protest. Suddenly, several people followed and started refusing Slaking battles. Only then did it become recognized as an "immoral" thing to do. That took...what...a year+ and a push from staff to happen?

Heck, people aren't going to stop god-boosting immediately out of the goodness of their heart. Slaking was once something everyone used without a problem/complaint and only now is it an unwritten battle rule. It really wasn't considered "strange" or "immoral" for a while, even after its movepool was expanded, and I suspect the same will happen with stat boosting. That is, unless there's a battle system update or everyone starts refusing to battle with stats.

It wasn't morality that labeled Slaking OP, it was mostly peer pressure.

andrewle

but you seem not to understand anyway.
WRONG!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING AT ALL!!
If you keep on throwing insensitive statement like this beware you don't know how insensitive i could become..

The-Predator

Youngster
andrewle said:
WRONG!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING AT ALL!!
If you keep on throwing insensitive statement like this beware you don't know how insensitive i could become..

andrewle i appreaciate ur point of view but u said it urself, u dont care how battles are currently running in PWO nor the way they are "battling", maybe u dont care because u are not a battler at all or u got fun from PWO in a different way, but PvP battles are the main attraction for us, and if there are these many guys posting about something is wrong or being abused is beacuse it is, u cant see whats our point because u even said that u didnt play the handheld games then u clearly seems not to understand what we are talking about, we aint offending u we are just trying to explain u, but ur thoughts are based on what you see in PWO and due to the poor battle system is clearly not working as it should dont know why u are throwing this sarcasm to LanceDM if he did nothing but trying to explain then u started to quote multiple times his phrase, whether his phrase is right or wrong, hes giving his point of view but if u are treatening him or planning to start a personal figth, pls stay out of this topic and take it somewhere else as this topic was created for battle system purposes

andrewle

i didn't said i dont care the battle system if i did, i dare you to quote it. What i said is the battle or the game is unbalance and as the staff always saying to all of us this is Pokemon World Online it is not affiliated with nintendo and game freak so it not suppose to be like in the handheld version if there is unbalance in the game we dealt it in a different way not copying and cloning everything in the handheld version, or is that what you implying to the staff to just copy everything in the handheld version? Thats why I said i dont bother with the handheld version its not like i dont care about the battle system. As for LanceDM he stated that i do not understand
but as you said it yourself its not like i dont understand its my point of view
andrewle i appreaciate ur point of view but u said it urself
so instead of saying "you seem not understand" the proper way is "you seems not to get my point" well im not planning to take a personal fight here i just wanted to tell everyone that pls consider revising and think carefully everything you posted in the forum so it doesnt sound inconsiderate and insensitive because you might accidentally hurt someone that is what the edit button is all about. Otherwise having a forum war is inevitable. Well about the quoting his phrase multiple times i was quoting it because i think it is so inconsiderate and insensitive to say the only players that limits the use of dragon dance is the only ones who have morals and common sense and the rest is immoral and non sense it might be his point of view alright but it could've said in a nicer and proper manner.

example: Some players knew the unbalance of the battle system and did not take advantage of it so they use dragon dance for only 1/2 times.

i admit it was wrong im sorry its just that i was out of control because of sudden burst of emotions. But if he keeps on dong it and the rest of you then i dont care you can say anything to anyone now you are a bunch of numb and emotionless people anyways. afterall im not in the position to tell everyone what to do.

andrewle

And im done about this thread i have said what i need to say i dont care anymore..