Tecknical updates

Dr.brock

Where you can buy sun stones now?? They are not at their original positions i think. or STill they havn't been added to game?
And is moon stone also changed?

autobots

tech hi i have posted about my loss of poke in a topic called HI in community watch can u chk it pls

Dr.brock

Hey Tech, there's big prob with ur recoil damage of take down.
In pewter city gym, the first NPC used aerodactyl, and used take down, and immediately fainted without taking any of attack.
That's a very big recoil damage :D He was lvl 44. :D

daniel0629

Youngster
teck in the mart when you will buy pokeballs the guy give me potions i chosse pokeballs and i got potions i think you need to check that i will to make a video for you

The-Predator

Youngster
Dr.brock said:
Hey Tech, there's big prob with ur recoil damage of take down.
In pewter city gym, the first NPC used aerodactyl, and used take down, and immediately fainted without taking any of attack.
That's a very big recoil damage :D He was lvl 44. :D
yes i have battled some swamperts lvl 99 and all faint after using take down.. that move is still broken tho

The-Predator

Youngster
Well, every day of my PWO life i log in and enjoy battling but today... was weird, i heard about a new update was made in the battle system thought it was going to be great update, but when i battled i found it extremely ridiculous, sorry but i dont know if it is broken or was bad calculated... i saw a metagross increasing its spd by +90 by using agility and increasing its atk +147 with meteor mash ._. i hope this can be fix just a few words

Tecknician

KPyppo said:
Well, every day of my PWO life i log in and enjoy battling but today... was weird, i heard about a new update was made in the battle system thought it was going to be great update, but when i battled i found it extremely ridiculous, sorry but i dont know if it is broken or was bad calculated... i saw a metagross increasing its spd by +90 by using agility and increasing its atk +147 with meteor mash ._. i hope this can be fix just a few words
This was how it was in the handhelds.

EnurRegrof

KPyppo said:
This is the normal, increase of 50% per stage.
But if you think that was a lot spd, remember that agility should give 2 stages and not 1 as it currently is.

The-Predator

Youngster
Tecknician said:
KPyppo said:
This was how it was in the handhelds.

for real?? i never saw a metagross 1 hit KOing a typhlo max spd with zen headbutt (metagross hitting first) mm so this means PWO is gonna stay this way??

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Battles would be much more balanced with the inclusion of "switching" that doesn't glitch up the game. Just take things bit by bit; it wasn't so long ago that we didn't even have special attack and special defense.

Tecknician

CheckeredZebra said:
Battles would be much more balanced with the inclusion of "switching" that doesn't glitch up the game. Just take things bit by bit; it wasn't so long ago that we didn't even have special attack and special defense.
Could someone please tell me more about this "switch" glitch?

Professor.Oak

Lets say...
You choose the move flare blitz
Your opponent chooses to switch Pokemon
The game switches your opponents Pokemon
The turn ends.

When in fact, flare blitz is supposed to damage the new Pokemon before the turn ends.
I belive this glitch happens most the time if not always, not sure.

The only.time you're not supposed to do damage after your opponent switches Pokemon is if.his Pokemon has fainted, in which case they're allowed to safely switch to another Pokemon.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Not sure. It's very very messy. Normally, as far as I can tell, it ends up switching the pokemon without the turn being correctly used. Furthermore, It usually results with two pokemon being considered as "one," with some pokemon being considered dead/alive when in reality they aren't.

Friko

ok, ultimately, there are multiple glitches that happen regarding what is done the turn prior too, or along with the switching, ill post some examples and the usual outcomes:
Pokemon A and pokemon B are battling against eachother:

A attacks WHILE B switches: B switches turn ends.

A switches WHILE B switches: Both Pokemon switch, to the new designated pokemon, although, this is only asthetically, as the movesets on the pokemon are still the same as the prior pokemon, and as long as the sprite of the new pokemon exist outwardly, the new pokemon can take damage from next turn attacks, while the old pokemon who tried to switch out (still existing in variable stats and movesets) takes no damage and the battle never ends as the old pokemon becomes invincible within the sprite of the new one.

A switches THEN B kills the new pokemon switched (if move somehow works *rarely*): The new pokemon and the old pokemon become the same pokemon again, allowing for the old one to be invincible.

A uses (explosion,self-destruct,last resort) B faints: Both pokemon are forced to switch out, forcing the occurances of "A switch WHILE B switch" to happen, not only that, but as the original pokemon is already fainted, the new pokemon does not come out and become the same pokemon as its predecesor, sadly, the new pokemon loops infinitely with the game stating "_____________ has fainted" after every turn, regardless of what both trainers try to do. *this is the reason why these moves are broken in PWO, they used to work to an extent*

Tecknician

I just updated expolosion, self destruct

You should see if that glitch still occurs... (I don't think it does after light testing)

Dr.brock

Professor.Oak said:
Lets say...
You choose the move flare blitz
Your opponent chooses to switch Pokemon
The game switches your opponents Pokemon
The turn ends.

When in fact, flare blitz is supposed to damage the new Pokemon before the turn ends.
I belive this glitch happens most the time if not always, not sure.

The only.time you're not supposed to do damage after your opponent switches Pokemon is if.his Pokemon has fainted, in which case they're allowed to safely switch to another Pokemon.
I think, its not that it.
If spd of pokemon switched is less than Charizard, then flare blitz will affect the pokemon which come after swtiching, but if Pokemon which is being swithced has high speed than chari, then the turn will end.

Friko

ok, just looked at it, erm....are second stage and max stage boost working or not?, just used amnesia with slowbro who had 89 sp.def, it should have said +89 sp.def, not +44

Tecknician

g122 said:
ok, just looked at it, erm....are second stage and max stage boost working or not?, just used amnesia with slowbro who had 89 sp.def, it should have said +89 sp.def, not +44
they are.

The way it works, for ur slowbro it would be

89 + 44 = 133 for the first time you use amnesia.
+44 again = 177 for the second time.