Tecknical updates

autobots

i have been srching for the dratini skin for over 5 months i havnt seen one

Garnet

Finding something in PWO is all about luck. I found the skin yesterday after fishing for 1.5 hours while a friend of mine need 2 weeks. Just keep trying and you'll get it eventually.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Tecknician said:
1/5
The following pokemon's moveset has been updated to 5th gen B/W 1:

All of them

There seems to be an issue with Chinchou's moveset. At level 27 it can learn swallow and spit up, and level 28 stockpile. I can't see any reason why it should be learning these three moves.

Here it learned swallow instead of spit up:

chinchouspitup.png

Here it learned stockpile instead of electro ball, which it IS supposed to learn at level 28:

chinchouelectroball.bmp

Moveset on playerdex at level 28:

chinchoumovelist.png

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
HitmonFonty said:
Tecknician said:
1/5
The following pokemon's moveset has been updated to 5th gen B/W 1:

All of them

There seems to be an issue with Chinchou's moveset. At level 27 it can learn swallow and spit up, and level 28 stockpile. I can't see any reason why it should be learning these three moves.

Here it learned swallow instead of spit up:

chinchouspitup.png

Here it learned stockpile instead of electro ball, which it IS supposed to learn at level 28:

chinchouelectroball.bmp

Moveset on playerdex at level 28:

chinchoumovelist.png

I think the conflict would be solved by making lanturn learn stockpile at level 27 instead of lumping it in with the three for chinchou at level 27- spit up/swallow/stockpile. Since it seems that with the three moves to learn for chinchou at level 27 forces one to lay over to level 28. So:

Remove stockpile from chinchou level 27 and add it to lanturn at level 27/28 wherever it fits. Or make lanturn learn them all at level 28 after it evolves.

Tendou

HitmonFonty said:
I think the conflict would be solved by making lanturn learn stockpile at level 27 instead of lumping it in with the three for chinchou at level 27- spit up/swallow/stockpile. Since it seems that with the three moves to learn for chinchou at level 27 forces one to lay over to level 28. So:

Remove stockpile from chinchou level 27 and add it to lanturn at level 27/28 wherever it fits. Or make lanturn learn them all at level 28 after it evolves.

I do think the problem is about learning tons of moves at once since it seems the coding doesn't support such thing yet, similar if two diff pokes learns a new move after battle: only one will learn a move while the server will forgot about the another one. So making it learn Stockpile at 28 and Swallow at 29 would be a best choice.

After a month (and since there were some game updates). Zigzagoon still treated as dark type pokémon.

kareena

that's qwesome wat wasi looking for revive at last it is avaiable ingame now ...thanx teck it is awesome update and i think it will not work in pvp and gym battles right??

Tecknician

kareena said:
that's qwesome wat wasi looking for revive at last it is avaiable ingame now ...thanx teck it is awesome update and i think it will not work in pvp and gym battles right??
Outside of all battles only.

Maideza

Tecknician said:
Maideza said:
Teck, will you ever look into "fixing" Smeargle?
What's broken with it?

Sketch is the only move, and it's utter useless.

Suggestion; http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=18960

Tecknician

Ok, so I may have an idea for that and ditto which I will see if can be implemented. No idea when I will have time to do this however.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
OLockser said:
My bulbasaur was trying to learn poison powder earlier and instead, he learned sleep powder. Now again when he was trying to learn Take Down, he learned poison powder instead. Is this a glitch of some sort, or can I fix this somehow?

Thanks so much for reading.

Another moveset related issue. This one I can't playtest easily so just reporting it as is. The first conflict is known, but poison powder should not have been learnt at level 15 for bulbasaur, only take down is listed and there is no conflict with ivysaur or venusaur movesets either.

Professor.Oak

Just a quick type/error I noticed when buying stones, the lady says you can buy 60 at one time however you can really only buy 25 at a time.

Saric

Youngster
Why will revives be so cheap in comparison to escape ropes? Escape ropes are 10k each and they're supposed to help players (and it's not helping much with them being 10k each, despite being given for free from completed gyms). Not to mention that revives costed more than ropes in the main games, so why are they overpriced here?

Tecknician

Saric said:
Why will revives be so cheap in comparison to escape ropes? Escape ropes are 10k each and they're supposed to help players (and it's not helping much with them being 10k each, despite being given for free from completed gyms). Not to mention that revives costed more than ropes in the main games, so why are they overpriced here?
All prices are now set to equal that of the handhelds, save bike and surf board.

Naero

Inuwashi said:
-We are not able to use Revive in battle like in handhelds ?

As mentioned in a previous post, regarding the addition of revives, they are only usable outside of battle, currently.