Stop. Just STOP IT.

G

What, I didn't know you were a girl, because there are no gurlz on teh internetz. Just kidding about the "no gurlz on teh internetz" because many fanfiction writers and TARTlets are obviously girls. But I'm serious about not knowing you were a girl part lol.

RequiemOfSanity

I can totally empathize to the situation, but in my 10 years of playing MMOs almost strictly as a female character, I've never run into this issue o_O

Maybe it's because I'm forward about being male?

voltahit

CheckeredZebra said:
I am made uncomfortable through private messaging. Random people are treating me like some sort of goal. It's like they try to get me to feel affections for them or... I don't even know. They have tried guilt-tripping me to get my name, location, address, cell phone number...People have attempted coercion for everything short of my Social Security Number. And this is in Every faucet of PWO. I am never left alone.
I cringe when I have any messages. I cannot take it anymore, I literally CANNOT.

Oooh! Oooh! and then! When this Happens! I Get the PM From Zebbeh that says "Somebady! iz Baddering me! ARGH! come quick bolta!" - Then I get Online.

Then I pretends to be zebbehs white trash boyfriend who throws a fit over everything and sudden the annoying person leaves zebbeh alone and I can go back to whatever I was doing on IRC. \o/