Stop. Just STOP IT.

G

Wow, this is rather upsetting to hear about this. I would expect people to have higher standards, but I always tend to set expectations too high on the internet anyway. I just don't seem the point of doing something like this on a site such as this. There are tons of sites that are suited for this type of behavior and material. I mean, there doesn't seem to be anything to gain from this type of harass mean...

CheckeredZebra, it seems that your staff status would make you more of a target than others, but it shouldn't be something you or anyone else would have to deal with. I'm sure things will get better for you, and hopefully people will begin to realize that this type of behavior is ridiculous.

Claire

I'll be honest and add, I have met great guys on here too. Unfortunately the bad just happen to outweigh the good. So to you good men out there, please keep doing what you are doing. :D

neodestruct

Claire said:
I'll be honest and add, I have met great guys on here too. Unfortunately the bad just happen to outweigh the good. So to you good men out there, please keep doing what you are doing. :D

thanks claire - cough cough- oh and btw your sig is awesome now that i investigated it more, i wantz! can you make one like that for me <3

mRp.

In every online game, there will be bottom-kissers( who just wana be in the staff's good-side, "DUDE HAVE SOME PRIDE DAMN IT !!") and dudes who just "wow" at discovering a girl playing online games. O0 O0

Androziel

Hey zebby. I see not much has changed since I have been MIA for a bit lol. Good luck in trying to kick all the creepers outta your chatbox :)

Koriban

The Internet can be a cruel place sometimes. However I've found the best way to deal with these types of people is to flat out ignore them. Don't even reply, as they'll soon realize you have zero interest. Being nice only makes them keep doing it, being nasty only makes them try harder.

From the brief hour I met you in a game of Ninja you seemed kind and fun so don't let it ruin your day ^^

Faabz.

Youngster
Just ignore it Zebra.I know another female players who created another accounts because of situations like this.
Unfortunately there are a lot of more bad situations like insults,racism and discriminating other people's beliefs and opinions.
PWO is a great game,but also a great place to make new friends from all around the world and learn with them,remember...
...Respect everyone and this place will be even much better.

G

o_O

You're a female? I thought there was something off about you... but now I know... *Bum bum bum*

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Of course there's something off with you, your 100% insane and crazy, maybe moreso than Lunatic :p

mad30

Youngster
I tried pawning of some Of your stalkers onto Rbecca, but ultimately she ended up being too lazy

kschris

Mangos said:
I got your back xD...
Back_off.jpg
sorry to hear you get harassed though. Terrible stuff. It really is...

Nice one XD

Maideza

Hitting on Zebras? Gosh, people are getting desperate enough to move to animals :(