Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Well, things like this make it very difficult for you to be taken seriously.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Adrian_ESP said:
Just wait, im taking my time to create a Pokemon with Online Engine demo.
Considering your first video, I think you're best waiting till we all forget. ;)

ThuGie

Website
thugie.nl
Adrian_ESP said:
Just wait, im taking my time to create a Pokemon with Online Engine demo.
Uhm you know your video looks like a hacked/modded gba+ file that you just put in a emulator and ran.

And even if you are using a premade base, i doubt you are able to convert it to a full online game as it would need protocol + socket and more online options.
Not just single player stuff.

Koriban

That was cringe worthy to watch.

Just a heads up, if you're going to show off your skills in an application for a job - especially for programming - , spend more time than 25minutes doing so and actually demonstrate effort.

I'll be waiting, nonetheless, for your return attempt.

P.S Showing initiative and explaining your ideas behind what you think is a problem and how you can or would go about fixing it, is always a plus.

Honestly though, your main issue is trust. But I won't delve into that.

Pokemaster828

I will say one thing. The main reason I left this game is the fundamentally flawed battle system. Bring pokemon powers back and make the moves work correctly and I'll be back. Until then, I'll continue playing it in my 3DS.Not trying to spam so don't ban me. Just trying to help.

voltahit

wow! I didn't know that people were still trying to be devs. The Dazzling Effects on that example video were better than the client they currently have; nothing really fades or shakes. ;)

jarrodyo

I'm new to the community and I was just wondering.. is there any development being done on this game at the current time? It's not too shabby too far.

I have always dreamed that one day there would be a really good MMORPG made on pokemon, not too sure why the actual pokemon people haven't make one..

Orean

Website
twitter.com
jarrodyo said:
I'm new to the community and I was just wondering.. is there any development being done on this game at the current time? It's not too shabby too far.

Welcome to the community.

To answer your initial question, yes, the game currently is, and will continuously be, undergoing development. However, as a fair informer, since all contributions are volunteer-based, progress may seem sluggish in some areas; or at a complete standstill, for areas with planned overhauls that are awaiting a completely new client (still in development) to be released before they can be put into motion. Regardless, development is still clicking at times when the staff has an ample amount of free time. and favorable circumstances, to pitch into it.

Nonetheless, if you wish to have a rundown on any recent development/content changes made to the game, I would refer to the change logs section. From that section, recent updates are outlined individually on the thread of the staff member that applied the change.

G

Is the Old Java Client Source still available to your staff?
Actually I kept all the source code. If any of the admins asked me for it, I would of actually would of given it. My email is still zammbi[AT]gmail[DOT]com.

That said it probably badly written as it was my first major programming project. Written for Java 5 using Swing as the GUI. The networking ugh.. I hope the server improved in that area.

magevideogames

Hello all. I just started on Sunday and I am quite pleased with what I have experienced thus far. While I do not have game development, I would happy to help out with simple fixes in the backed. I have experiece with C# and java, albeit I haven't used Java in a bit so I'm rusty. If I could be of any assistance I would be more than happy to help.

dchneric

Hi! I'm pretty much interested in improving the front. Major programming lang being C/C++, okay with java and many others. Interested in graphics side, so yeah, familiar with openGL/webGL kinda staff.
If more contributors are needed I'd be glad to help =] dchneric[at]gmail[dot]com

Krakow

Hey i Need the Client to play right now i need the download link pls

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Krakow said:
Hey i Need the Client to play right now i need the download link pls
Download links are disabled. You need to wait until the new client is finished because nobody has permission to share the current one.

Status
Not open for further replies.