Revamped Dragons Den quest - Removal of water lab

Axeman

Bluerise said:
There's already a plan in place for the Water lab. ~

I'm just curious, forgive me for prying, but what would the new idea be for the Water Lab? We're just trying to find out it, cause it seems exciting to see a new place:)

Casablanca

For all he selfish butthurts who are not happy with this update, I'll say to you the same thing YOU say to anyone who criticize how this game is incredibly slowly getting emproved: "It is a beta game, so deal with it!". :p
Seriously, I always found the Dratini hunting plain dumb (and boring). This update makes PWO a bit better, keep this way of thinking and thank you for keeping the developpement of the game, even yough it is slow. (y)

pokearcanine

i had already started DD quest,now that the new quest is out,i need to start all over again?

Naero

pokearcanine said:
i had already started DD quest,now that the new quest is out,i need to start all over again?

If you have not completed the Dratini Skin task in the old edition of the quest, you will have to do the new edition of the quest. Since the water lab closure coincided with the new edition of the Dragon's Den quest, it's impossible to do the older version if there still needs to be completion of a task within the water lab.

Otherwise, if you completed the Dratini Skin objective, you can resume progress in that version of the quest.