Request to extend Festive Town.

Do you want to extend the date of festive town event?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doesn't Matter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ash.catchem

Youngster
I never thought that this post could go on such a long discussion.
Well, gokul you are still going good, but I need still 30 goods, seems impossible for me now and 40 essences.

HeavyPetter

This thread makes me happy that I gave up when I had 10 Stolen Goods... grinding is boring, even when you do get a reward for it

gokulthegr8

30 goods is still possible if u try ash..but i hope they turn the server on pretty soon..and i just hope atleast the last day of d event they keep the server on as much as possible..:)

ash.catchem

Youngster
Now you could see easily, i have data of today only, I tried to play early in morning at 9:00 am, I saw the server was off, then tried at 2pm and saw the server was off, then tried at 6 pm then I played for half an hour then again server gone off. And now it is off till now its now 11 pm here, sleep time.
(My time zone is GMT+5:30)
Now you could see yourself that for me wholde day server was off, in such way how could I play the event, The players who are waiting for so long days for register can wait 1 or 2 days more, because registration is surely to come, while if this event gets off then there is no possibility that we could ever get an evolution of eevee for reward.
Please try to understand us also staff members, there is about 40% of players in PWO voted for yes, you should listen to them also.
This is not selfish but it seems unfair for us if you don't listen to us as we are also players of PWO.
Please just 1 or 2 day any that could be possible would be great.
Not everyday we request so heartedly for anything.
Please.

8ugs

ash.catchem said:
Please try to understand us also staff members, there is about 40% of players in PWO voted for yes, you should listen to them also.

You do realize, that 40% of 67 voters does not equal 40% of PWO players, correct?

risefromruins

Youngster
It's not being extended. End of Discussion. No need to continue this.

If I was able to I'd lock this topic, so I will just request another staff member to do so.

sarks

i vote the end of this event . . . and lets just go to another!!! :D  but plz dont make any s rare to be s common in any =other event . . .like it was happen with s gastly :(

M

MacaroniMan

Welp, I'm not against it being extended........ but it might possibly maybe partially be since I never actually finished o_O  To be honest, it's not like I'd finish if it was extended anyway, I just can't get off my **** and get myself to play the damn game. 

Crocs2001

ash.catchem said:
This is not selfish but it seems unfair for us if you don't listen to us as we are also players of PWO.

this is hilarious.. i dont think the staffs will change anything just because of this little polls. and even if they do, why would they listen to 40% of the voters when 47% voted for the opposite? lol u need to work on ur logic..

0ghost0

Crocs2001 said:
ash.catchem said:

this is hilarious.. i dont think the staffs will change anything just because of this little polls. and even if they do, why would they listen to 40% of the voters when 47% voted for the opposite? lol u need to work on ur logic..

Agreed. :p

ash.catchem

Youngster
Still its just difference of 2 persons in voting, but you guys still being sticked to same then I can't request ahead.
So now request is denied, what's need to continue this topic and poll. Any staff member could lock or delete this post now.

gokulthegr8

same problem here ash..i got 100 guds..need two more essence and server down..:( atleast make d server come up atleast for most of the day on the last day of event..:(
i'd say d best solution is appoint ppl who can restart server from different time zones..:p

Status
Not open for further replies.