Request to extend Festive Town.

Do you want to extend the date of festive town event?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doesn't Matter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiko

Youngster
ash.catchem said:
Ok, I take my words back, because by voting it seems that most of people don't want it to be extended.
I'll try to finish it by 6th.

Good luck. :)

adithya_1111

Ok...I want the festive town to be extended but if it is going to close for sure on 7th,then atleast keep the game online all the time till 7th... :(...

gokulthegr8

exactly..even if it closes on 7th..atleast make d server online till 7th?..tat shdn be a problem ryte?..

Kaiko

Youngster
adithya_1111 said:
Ok...I want the festive town to be extended but if it is going to close for sure on 7th,then atleast keep the game online all the time till 7th... :(...

gokulthegr8 said:
exactly..even if it closes on 7th..atleast make d server online till 7th?..tat shdn be a problem ryte?..

You do realize, that usually the game is down due to crash, unless stated so in the announcement section of the "planned down time" topic.. Also, there isn't always going to be a dev or admin around to restart the server. They have lives after all..

All you can do is wait for the server to be restarted when one of them is around. They won't be around 24 hours a day 7 days a week.. You can't expect it to be up ALL the time.. It's a BETA game.. Saying it shouldn't be a problem is a huge understatement. Especially when only admins and devs can restart it. The rest of the staff can do nothing. Also, patience is a virtue.

gokulthegr8

i just absolutely cant be patient..der is barely 2 days for d event to be over..and d server is off for the past 5 hrs?..:S even yesterday it was like this..exactly during day time d server is off and during nyte its on..just when i am abt to sleep..:(

Kaiko

Youngster
gokulthegr8 said:
i just absolutely cant be patient..der is barely 2 days for d event to be over..and d server is off for the past 5 hrs?..:S even yesterday it was like this..exactly during day time d server is off and during nyte its on..just when i am abt to sleep..:(

I can understand that, but the staff who can restart it, will not always be around. With college, or just things going on in their life in general. A lot of staff have been busy as of late also. The server will NOT always be up 24 hours a day 7 days a week im afraid.

gokulthegr8

oh..:( den plz consider moving up d closing of the event?..atleast by 1 or 2 days..

Kaiko

Youngster
gokulthegr8 said:
oh..:( den plz consider moving up d closing of the event?..atleast by 1 or 2 days..

No one really knows what is going on in the minds of the rest of the staff..However, as far as I know, none of the other staff want it to be extended, they agree on terms of that it shouldn't and it will not be extended.

gokulthegr8

aw cmon..wats up wit u guyz..plz consider those 37% ppl who voted yes..and m pretty sure most of the ppl in pwo wud want d event to be held a bit longer(ppl who did not vote)..pushin d last day to 8th or 9th wont hurt now wil it?..its just 1 or 2 days?..:/
u staffs,admins and dev are doin everythn for pwo members ryte?..so y not fulfill dis one request?..:/

Gifford

This event was not even supposed to take place in the first place, out of the kindness of the staff they made it happen, it seems a bit selfish to beg for it to be extended when they have already been generous enough as it is. Giving away token pokes is not something they have to do, frankly its a very easy quest, should be thankful this event was given in the first place, its like getting a cookie and then asking for cake, you were already lucky to get the cookie, so the cake is not going to happen. 

That is just asking for madness. 0.0

mad30

Youngster
For those wanting the event to be extended, please post what hours each day (monday through sunday) you are able to play and which days the server was actually down.

gokulthegr8

it may be an easy quest for u..but here..where i live..during days d server is off..and my mom doesn allow me to be awake durin nytes..so wat am i supposed to do?..u shd consider other ppls views as well..-__- and besides..d votes for yes keeps on increasing..:)

Mudkip_29

Gifford said:
This event was not even supposed to take place in the first place, out of the kindness of the staff they made it happen, it seems a bit selfish to beg for it to be extended when they have already been generous enough as it is. Giving away token pokes is not something they have to do, frankly its a very easy quest, should be thankful this event was given in the first place, its like getting a cookie and then asking for cake, you were already lucky to get the cookie, so the cake is not going to happen. 0.0

I have to agree with Gifford.  The event wasnt looking like it was even going to take place.  The staff put in long hours just to put this event up to the public (for that we thank you).  There are many free pokemon that the staff have made e.g. a free starter and also a eevee which is really valuable (to me anyways).  To be able to pull of an awesome event in such a short time is truly awesome.  So i highly doubt that the PWO staff will extend the event but if they did it would be great but it causes more hassels as a lot of people are on that map.

P.S.  I love the analogy giff =D

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
mad30 said:
For those wanting the event to be extended, please post what hours each day (monday through sunday) you are able to play and which days the server was actually down.
10:30pm till 4:30am mon to sun gmt +6 but i have still in this time, been able to complete my sneasels kills. this event was not scedualed, so i will not complain, just an answer to your question............................ game has been down most of the time i am able to be online.................

gokulthegr8

i don know abt other days..but for today and tomorrow..i can play from now-next 5 hrs...den 2pm gmt-7pm gmt..tomorrow..12.30am gmt-10.30am gmt then 2.pm gmt to 6pm gmt..den the next day..full day till the end of the event if possible..:)

mad30

Youngster
accursed1 said:
10:30pm till 4:30am mon to sun gmt +6 but i have still in this time, been able to complete my sneasels kills. this event was not scedualed, so i will not complain, just an answer to your question............................ game has been down most of the time i am able to be online.................
So you have been able to complete the quests?

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
mad30 said:
accursed1 said:
So you have been able to complete the quests?
yes mad. i started on the 25th, and finished the quest yesterday the 4th of january. in my timezone the game is usually offline when i try to play.

Mudkip_29

Hey mad i started the quest the day it opened and my timezone = GMT + 9.30 so im online usually when game is down (which is sad).  So when it is on i went to the Festive Town to make sure i completed it and i completed it around the 2nd.  So i can see how people are complaining about not enough time.  I think it is just lack of effort because if they really wanted the starter/eevee they would be at festival town until they have it.  This is just my two cents so i hope i didnt offend anyone.

Crocs2001

no matter how i see this, i still can't find the logic why this should be extended..
what are the main reasons? coz you haven't finished the evee quest yet? or coz you haven't got a snover yet? or a shiny smoochum? or a shiny spheal? lol.. forgive my rudeness, but BOO-FRIGGIN-HOO!!!! IMO when a quest/event is made, the purpose is not for all players to get what they want right?? some of us got what we want, some of us don't.. just leave it to that..

and don't give me that "you can say that coz u already got what u want" crap.. i was already there since day 1 of the event and i havent got any snover yet. and unlike most of you guys that would catch a snover just to trade it, i actually want my own to complete my team. but even so, i think the event should ends just like its planned..

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
[/quote]

Also, the event wasn't supposed to happen in the first place. But we gave you guys a christmas/winter event anyway. Why would we extend it, so the new players can do the event? Did we do that when registration happened after the halloween event? no, we didn't. So it wouldn't be fair to do it now.
[/quote]

i found this game in august on google. i tried so hard to get on in september and october, but wasn't till november that i got a chance to register. i did not have a chance at the halloween event that i missed, and am not complaining. so stop it. especialy those who live in or close to europe. the people in north/south america are the ones who are truly missing out on server up timers. as most gm's (from what i have been told) live in europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.