PWO Economy: Prices in our Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

risefromruins

Youngster
Due to the tax and some other recent changes in the economy, my pricing chart will take more time then I expected.  Expect a completed chart to be downloadable in a .pdf format by late January/early February.

Crocs2001

good luck on the price guide.. though i dont think its accuracy will be 99% right.. in normal condition maybe, but in a trade situation, like i've mention over and over again, ppl would give a lot for something that they really really want, vice versa.. here are some of my awesome trade examples :

- trade my s machamp (already s common that time) for s nidoK + salamance (max atk, max def) + 4m.. who wouldve expected that? :p
- trade my tauros (max atk, uber hp, other stats only ok) for 25m + lvl 70 good gardevoir.. again.. rather unexpected.. :)

but still, an excellent idea to give a general idea for noobs or old player who just recently start to play again about the price range. looking forward for the pdf file..

risefromruins

Youngster
Yes, I know that trading pokemon for pokemon allows the pokemon to have a different value entirely especially if one of the traders is very interested in another pokemon.  This is mainly just so players can get a grip on what pokemon SHOULD roughly be worth, not what they are in certain instances.

DomT.

Youngster
Really this is too old topic,I cant believe that S Arcanine in 2011worths 350m and S Kazam can go 200m and even S Gastly 100m,Holy Crap and even S Koffing Worths at That Time 250m,Seriously that tine was pretty good

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
For price checks have a look through the Trade forum and ask ingame on the Trade chat. Be patient, getting to know the market will take time.

Locking this topic due to it being a tad old and out of date. Similar to me maybe but thankfully I haven't been locked up yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.