PWO Economy: Prices in our Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

supriz

Youngster
Can you tell be about The (S)magnimite...
How much does it really worth??

risefromruins

Youngster
You're not being serious are you.....this is a column which means I update it weekly.  Don't even try to patronize me or I won't bother helping you.

supriz

Youngster
Lol no no I am. not serious..hehe I was joking
I hav all the time in the world
will wait for ur reply next week

xNovoxx

Hey bobby, nice column! Good idea too.

I'd just like to add my 2c on something you noted :p

I don't think I fully agree with you're analysis of Exeggutors important attributes. Confusion does just about the same damage as egg bomb due to sp atk being much much higher and him getting stab, and if we consider it also is 100% acc and confuses, there should be no time you'd have to use a Physical Attack on exeggutor. Also, a max spd exegg has good odds to outspeed a number of lapras' out there which is always a good thing to have in the back pocket :p So I'd say attack is the least useful stat on exegg.

Other than that, I fully agree with everything you got there :D keep it up :)

p.s. A Max HP/DEF Alakazam can survive bite from Arcanine :eek:

W

wreckthis

thanks, this is helping me out alot as I have a primeape that I wanted to lvl but wasn't too sure on what stats it needed, and definitely start updating this once a week!

K

krisz019

Uber lapras , Uber dragonite (preferably max speed ), Uber salamence and uber slaking prices are skyrocketing. its all because of the incoming legendary tournament.

Crocs2001

i have a max spd gengar that can kill a shiny gengar one on one,and will do better than a shiny ones in battles, but i doubt anyone would buy it for even 5M, but a shiny one cost like about 100m..
this is so absurd.. lol

risefromruins

Youngster
If it has good special attack I don't see why it couldn't go for 5m.  But if speed is its' only good stat it makes sense why it isn't worth as much.

The fact that a pokemon is shiny just adds to its' rarity, not its' battling capabilities.  All shinies are for collectors and certain ones are for battlers.

risefromruins

Youngster
[glow=green]Important note[/glow]:  xNovoxx and myself are in the process of compiling a COMPLETE market guide.  This guide will include every pokemon in game, their rarity, their price range when normal/shiny/uber, and what stats are necessary if any to have the pokemon be viable.  This is a long list and it will take time.  I hope to have it completed by January which is why I asked xNovoxx to help me, he knows just as much as I do about pricing so you can expect a guide that is 99% accurate to the actual prices in game.

KstersSlade

risefromruins said:
[glow=green]Important note[/glow]:  xNovoxx and myself are in the process of compiling a COMPLETE market guide.  This guide will include every pokemon in game, their rarity, their price range when normal/shiny/uber, and what stats are necessary if any to have the pokemon be viable.  This is a long list and it will take time.  I hope to have it completed by January which is why I asked xNovoxx to help me, he knows just as much as I do about pricing so you can expect a guide that is 99% accurate to the actual prices in game.

This will hopefully help with people who are getting scammed  or cheated since they dont knwo what to sell and for how much.

Status
Not open for further replies.