Pokemon Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Moves sets is updating little by little and no taking suggestions. One more person who wants Growlithe and Arcanine

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 pokedex that link for help for pokemon updates to Gen 5 (Black 2 & White 2).
Moves help: Electro Ball is speed damage move and for now that in PWO impossible, but any pokemon with that move can do minimal 60 Power, so add 60 Power for this move. Heavy Slam is weight damage move and for now that in PWO impossible, but any pokemon with that move can do minimal 40 Power, so add 40 Power for this move. Uproar is move who hit pokemon 3 turns and after that is opponent pokemon is still alive, user go to sleep, but for now that in PWO impassible, this move have 90 Power, so add 90 Power for this move. Gyro Ball is speed damage move and for now that in PWO impossible, but any pokemon with that move can do minimal 25 Power, so add 25 Power for this move.

G

Hello, crenel! Have we any
real chances to see multi-line
evolutions in PWO?

Merse

Youngster
If we would have I'm sure we would be informed about that...

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Jinji said:
Sadly, as with Crenel I lack time lately to seriously dedicate to fixing movesets; so I to am awaiting the result of Crenel's plan to make a system that will allow easier contribution for the wider PWO Staff.
Crenel any news about this what say Jinji, because long time we are without moves sets and another pokemons updates?

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
If anything had been updated then it would have been posted here, the fact that there is nothing should be your answer.

Dragon16

Youngster
Hi this is the first time i do this, i was wondering if there is a possibility for a updating Scizor's moves. thanks

Faabz.

Youngster
Dragon16 said:
Hi this is the first time i do this, i was wondering if there is a possibility for a updating Scizor's moves. thanks

I would like to see moves like U-turn for example :p It would be a great help in battles

WolxTheHunter

Banned
Faabz. said:
Dragon16 said:

I would like to see moves like U-turn for example :p It would be a great help in battles
Yea, there're not many bugs pokemon with great movesets so there're not really any good bug pokemon as battler for now D:

Hyorin

pls work on scizors moveset :/ and the most pokemons for awesome battles

Tecknician

Small update

Tecks-
Punishment: base damage decreased from 90 to 70.
Yawn: now has a 25% chance to put the target to sleep, was 50%

king1234

Youngster
Tecknician said:
Small update

Tecks-

but dont u need to make your own topic with your own logs?

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Tecknician said:
Small update

Tecks-

Instead of damaging moves that other pokemon would be great battlers with, why not just remove them from slaking's moves? That way pokemon with yawn like Kingdra wouldn't be effected negatively when it shouldn't. And why not leave punishment at 90 and add it to those pokes that are dark with no really powerful moves (Absol, Umbreon) to diversify the pokemon used in battle? IMO Slaking should have no other moves than normal type. Even with 70 damage from punishment he'll still OHKO all ghost (what should be his biggest enemy in this game as they have virtually no other use), and psychic pokemon besides maybe meta. I know he learns these moves naturally in the games, but if you can change one thing (the power or accuracy of a move) you can change others as well.

Tecknician

The first two updates I simply did what was suggested by other staff members.

As for my own log, this is a log dedicated to pokemon, not to a staff member.

Merse

Youngster
Tecknician said:
Small update

Tecks-

Darn... Now I have to completely rethink my strategy with Quagsire :(

Friko

please please please change the increase and decrease of stats in-battle, with moves like calm mind and whatnot.

Currently they go up by increments of 10, which isn't correct, and as such, these moves are completely un-useable
for instance, a move like agility (+2 speed) raises the stat by 20 points, which makes it un-useable.

In reality (poke games), every +1 is equal to an increase of 50% of the pokemons stat.
for instance, alakazam with 100 sp.attk uses calm mind (+1 sp.attk/sp.def), its sp.attk is now 150, or if +2 (nasty plot) would have raised it by 100%, and so on.
This only applies to increases and can happen a maximum of 6 times. The written stat is what is used in this multiplier, so an alakazam with 100 (written) sp.attk, maxes at 400 (unwritten) sp.attk.
In other words: W= written stat, X= increase, Y=Final X can equal (.5 (or +1)), (1 (or +2)),( 1.5 (or +3)),( 2(or +4)),(2.5 (or +5)),(3 (or +6))
The equation= WX + X = Y

Decreases in Stats require a little more math, as the interval in which the Percentage decreases is divided by 2 the second time and then applied, then rounded.
The initial decrease is 33.3%, so, from 100% (or the written number), the stat now goes down to 66.7% of its original (-1), then if this were to happen again, the decrease is halved (33.3/2)=16.65, 16.7 (rounded) is then taken from the 66.7, leaving 50% (-2), then the number does not split again, subtracting 16.7% once again from the now 50% of the written stat, we now have 33.3% of the written (-3), If decreased again we subtract halve of the last interval (16.7/2)=8.35, so 8.3% is subtracted from 33.3%, making the new unwritten 25% of the written stat (-4), this occurs again with a decrease of 8.3 again if lowered again, making the unwritten 16.7% of the written(-5), and finally, the last decrease is a decrease halve of the prior decrease (8.3/2)= 4.15, as such 4.2% is subtracted from 16.7%, making the unwritten stat of the formerly opposing pokemon, only 12.6% of its written stat.

for instance: Dugtrio used growl (2 times) on Dragonite (base 134 so ill use 134 attk), 134 x .333 (or 33.3% of 134) = 44.62 (45 (whole number)), so 134-45
the dragonite now has 89 attk this is (-1), which is unwritten of course, then a decrease again, relating to 16.7% of written, therefore the decrease of dragonites strength is decreased by (134x.167), or 22.378, or 22, so 22 points are deducted from the 89 unwritten, making the new unwritten attack 67, or 50% of the written, 134/2= 67. This can continue on a total of 6 times or -6, with dragonite finishing with a minimum of 16.884, (or 17 unwritten attack power)
in other words: W= Written N= last used interval (initially 0) D= % interval X= unwritten Y= Final

Brain too fried to come up with equation, just.....try it.

Saric

Youngster
g122 said:
please please please change the increase and decrease of stats in-battle, with moves like calm mind and whatnot.

Currently they go up by increments of 10, which isn't correct, and as such, these moves are completely un-useable
for instance, a move like agility (+2 speed) raises the stat by 20 points, which makes it un-useable.

In reality (poke games), every +1 is equal to an increase of 50% of the pokemons stat.
for instance, alakazam with 100 sp.attk uses calm mind (+1 sp.attk/sp.def), its sp.attk is now 150, or if +2 (nasty plot) would have raised it by 100%, and so on.
This only applies to increases and can happen a maximum of 6 times. The written stat is what is used in this multiplier, so an alakazam with 100 (written) sp.attk, maxes at 400 (unwritten) sp.attk.
In other words: W= written stat, X= increase, Y=Final X can equal (.5 (or +1)), (1 (or +2)),( 1.5 (or +3)),( 2(or +4)),(2.5 (or +5)),(3 (or +6))
The equation= WX + X = Y

Decreases in Stats require a little more math, as the interval in which the Percentage decreases is divided by 2 the second time and then applied, then rounded.
The initial decrease is 33.3%, so, from 100% (or the written number), the stat now goes down to 66.7% of its original (-1), then if this were to happen again, the decrease is halved (33.3/2)=16.65, 16.7 (rounded) is then taken from the 66.7, leaving 50% (-2), then the number does not split again, subtracting 16.7% once again from the now 50% of the written stat, we now have 33.3% of the written (-3), If decreased again we subtract halve of the last interval (16.7/2)=8.35, so 8.3% is subtracted from 33.3%, making the new unwritten 25% of the written stat (-4), this occurs again with a decrease of 8.3 again if lowered again, making the unwritten 16.7% of the written(-5), and finally, the last decrease is a decrease halve of the prior decrease (8.3/2)= 4.15, as such 4.2% is subtracted from 16.7%, making the unwritten stat of the formerly opposing pokemon, only 12.6% of its written stat.

for instance: Dugtrio used growl (2 times) on Dragonite (base 134 so ill use 134 attk), 134 x .333 (or 33.3% of 134) = 44.62 (45 (whole number)), so 134-45
the dragonite now has 89 attk this is (-1), which is unwritten of course, then a decrease again, relating to 16.7% of written, therefore the decrease of dragonites strength is decreased by (134x.167), or 22.378, or 22, so 22 points are deducted from the 89 unwritten, making the new unwritten attack 67, or 50% of the written, 134/2= 67. This can continue on a total of 6 times or -6, with dragonite finishing with a minimum of 16.884, (or 17 unwritten attack power)
in other words: W= Written N= last used interval (initially 0) D= % interval X= unwritten Y= Final

Brain too fried to come up with equation, just.....try it.
As far as I know, crenel no longer does work like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.