Pokemon Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximous2012

Website
www.pwoextreme.com
hmm i think that, you can add on attack of 4º generation fighting, such as close combat...
for the game become more competitive, with pokes fight, don't single  on slaking, or poke with hammer arm...
is my sugestion, tnx for your attention

Gifford

maximous2012 said:
hmm i think that, you can add on attack of 4º generation fighting, such as close combat...
for the game become more competitive, with pokes fight, don't single  on slaking, or poke with hammer arm...
is my sugestion, tnx for your attention

You obviously haven't read at all, it has been said numerous times, he is not taking suggestions....

Naero

biteza12 said:
when ditto move transform will fix?

i wait transform fix

From my understanding, crenel is not the one in charge of improving the battling system. Fixing transform would require actual development changes to the battle system, which DEVs are in charge of. Admins are privileged with the same server access as DEVs to the database for the most part I believe, but DEVs are more proficient at coding. Admins modify the existing battle mechanics there are, but DEVs are the ones who can improve the actual battle system and expand its capabilities.

So for example, although crenel could update a move's base power and add a simple secondary effect (such as inducing paralysis, per se), it would be a DEV who would have to implement transform's function and incorporate it into the database before crenel could improvise that and assign that function to Ditto's transform move.

ash.catchem

Youngster
Are you working on just improving pokemon movesets, working on every broken move like healing moves, which is the most important part missing in PWO..

M

Mystryn

Along with seconding healing moves to be fixed asap, I don't know if it's ok to ask you Crenel but Psybeam is supposed to have a chance to cause the Confusion status effect like Confuse - also Psychic is supposed to lower the enemy Pokemon's Sp. Defense. Any ETA on when you might update these? Thanks!

ash.catchem

Youngster
narutofoxLT said:
crenel why hy you stop update pokemons again?
I think he is updating but not posting it right now, i have seen some changes like, leer only lowers by 10, screech only by 20 def.
and I also saw mach punch introduced to hitmonchan.
see wiki i see some new things..

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
thanks very much for this but we need little more :D i suggest heracross it even will be 80% better if it got updated :D

jayvdale

The information/update is very important. The Hoenn Region will be release sooner

ash.catchem

Youngster
jayvdale said:
The information/update is very important. The Hoenn Region will be release sooner
who told you that?? and how do you got the info?
and if that is going to happen soon then Staff would tell us in announcement..

Maideza

The current client can't handle Hoenn.

And unless one of the staffs makes the client from scratch again, I sincerely doubt it will happen anytime soon - if ever.

Tobias01

I think one of the attacks to be updated is Destiny Bond! now does not work

ash.catchem

Youngster
Maideza said:
The current client can't handle Hoenn.

And unless one of the staffs makes the client from scratch again, I sincerely doubt it will happen anytime soon - if ever.
its not that current client can't handle, as they are working hard to make hoenn adapatable to current client as told by Jinji in Help and Questions sections. There is just layer problem which they will make it in current client only not from scratch.
And as told by Jinji, Hoenn work is 50% completed..

nickcrauler3 said:
I think one of the attacks to be updated is Destiny Bond! now does not work
It never worked, and there are many moves that won't work.. And i think they are working on it, might had been delayed due to his real life..

Status
Not open for further replies.